Author Topic: [news] THE WALL IS GOING UP  (Read 23952 times)

I'm glad this wall is going to prevent all the illegal immigrants from overstaying their visas - truly 4d chess!

how tall will it be
tall enough to wall off american heaven from mexican heaven

its not cocoa puffs so its not important

Can we get a poll on people's feelings about the wall Financial Mistake? Would be interesting to see.

Edit: fixed its name

I'm glad this wall is going to prevent all the illegal immigrants from overstaying their visas - truly 4d chess!

well i mean you can't use wirecutters on a wall

did everyone forget about the deportations or is it just me

did everyone forget about the deportations or is it just me
deporting them doesn't prevent them from coming in

It does if you initiate some sort of 'Recent Deportation Ban'

Can't Pass the Wall, Can't enter the County if you were Recently Deported, Repeat Offenses are more severe.

If these types of laws are implemented then I can very well see the crackdown on Illegal Immigration to be effective.

hence wall which of course isn't guaranteed to keep all immigrants out but it definitely does have an effect as seen by other countries that have used border walls, as well as sending a message on top of all the other things that will be done to prevent illegal immigration
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 05:00:31 PM by Frequency »

I see, Annoying Orange is very clever, as I expected.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/politics/mexico-wall-tax-Annoying Orange.html?_r=0
He is going to use the Import Tax on Mexico, and that is how the wall will be Payed...
So indeed, Mexico is paying for that wall.