Author Topic: [news] THE WALL IS GOING UP  (Read 25215 times)

And mexico wont pay for it

i love this little video i saw on my facebook feed

"the wall will cost over 20 hoover dams, more than NASA's annual budge"

"that's one small step for man, one... giant wall for no reason"

made me chuckle its so stupid

church group? star trek actor?
actually i work in a grocery store

i love this little video i saw on my facebook feed

"the wall will cost over 20 hoover dams, more than NASA's annual budge"

"that's one small step for man, one... giant wall for no reason"

made me chuckle its so stupid
We could legit get to mars by 2020 if the wall money went to nasa. Shame he had to choose something so pointless.

do Ike's idea except send the illegals there, lets see how many come back then >:)

theistic satanism is pretty obscure

but is it star trek obscure?

Illegal immigrants in the US is a non-issue compared to pretty much every other domestic issue in the US, yet it's this completely overblown problem that we're spending $15 billion on for basically no reason, and you're all struggling to justify it for meme reasons. Just sad.

Illegal immigrants in the US is a non-issue compared to pretty much every other domestic issue in the US, yet it's this completely overblown problem that we're spending $15 billion on for basically no reason, and you're all struggling to justify it for meme reasons. Just sad.
we could give like half a million to flint Michigan to fix their water.

but nah we gotta build a wall.

Kinda funny because a lot of Annoying Orange supporters are really nationalistic.

we could give like half a million to flint Michigan to fix their water.

but nah we gotta build a wall.

Kinda funny because a lot of Annoying Orange supporters are really nationalistic.
murica tho

is there any way to stop it's construction at this point?

I'd be surprised if it gets finished.

I'd be surprised if it gets finished.

I'd be surprised if it even gets started.  

They have no clue how it would be funded so it's already off to a great start!

yeah, congress would just have to refuse to appropriate funds for it or even directly prohibit it