Fallout MEGATHREAD - We got a chupacabra with an automatic weapon.

Author Topic: Fallout MEGATHREAD - We got a chupacabra with an automatic weapon.  (Read 36665 times)

ive got like 30 hours on fallout 4 w/o dlc, i should probably get them
I would only get Automatron, Nuka, and Far Harbor unless you really like the settlement system

Anyone seen Fallout Cascadia yet? It's an unofficial expansion for FO4 set in Seattle that's a year in development, they released a trailer for it the other day

They're bringing back good, abundant dialog options and skill checks, and it's looking pretty slick too

I hate to get excited because I don't think I've ever seen one of these big conversion projects for a Bethesda RPG get finished besides Enderal but I really really want to see FO4 get the fixes it needs and deserves

also just a heads up there's a free weekend starting tomorrow, all FO4 content will be "up to 67% off" for the duration, I think I'll finally pick up the DLC

Anyone seen Fallout Cascadia yet? It's an unofficial expansion for FO4 set in Seattle that's a year in development, they released a trailer for it the other day

They're bringing back good, abundant dialog options and skill checks, and it's looking pretty slick too

I hate to get excited because I don't think I've ever seen one of these big conversion projects for a Bethesda RPG get finished besides Enderal but I really really want to see FO4 get the fixes it needs and deserves

also just a heads up there's a free weekend starting tomorrow, all FO4 content will be "up to 67% off" for the duration, I think I'll finally pick up the DLC
as a man from the Seattle-Tacoma area, i am squirming with delight.

looks hype

also for fo4 weather/lighting mods - "natural and atmospheric commonwealth" > any other weather mod + any interior/exterior light tweak mods + any (non-enb) reshade mod + any night mod. 10/10 great all-in-one, i wish i knew it existed earlier

yo thank you

I just started playing Fallout 4 again on PC and mods are good.

yo thank you

I just started playing Fallout 4 again on PC and mods are good.

yeah I've been putting off playing again because I haven't played since before the DLC started coming out and I'm running into mods that require it now

$30 for all of it is pretty good, even if most of it is pretty mediocre from what I've heard, I can't imagine it'll get much lower for awhile

$30 is a good deal for all the DLC, IMO. What I've played of the story DLC have been better than the main story/world and I really like settlement managing so those are good for me, too.

my biggest dilemma right now is deciding whether I want to load up on mods before or after playing the DLC for the first time, I kind of want to get the vanilla experience once so I can have my own opinion about it but I'm not sure how I feel about playing vanilla (plus UI mods, obviously) up to the point where the DLC starts

even if it's doable right away I'm not sure making a beeline there fresh out of the vault is the best choice

it's been 8 months since I last played so I guess it won't be too stale
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 11:05:38 PM by Regulith »

going to play new vegas again. (by which i mean get to primm, get bored and start a new character 80 times)

going to play new vegas again. (by which i mean get to primm, get bored and start a new character 80 times)
play Fallout: DUST Survival Simulator
best NV mod imo, very immersive and fun

i've dedicated myself to finally beating new vegas instead of making new characters

i've hit level 18. money is no longer an object. killing people is not a challenge, it is a logistical issue. i am running out of bullets, there's not enough 10mm in the world to support my one-man war machine. i don't entirely remember getting this powerful

i thought the fiends would be a really tough one but cass and i practically swept the place no problem. really all that's left for me to do is get the ending

I guess people have had plenty of time to make cool stuff for FO4 but I wasn't expecting the professionally-voice-acted shopkeeper in this armor mod that used to just scatter a couple new outfits around the commonwealth when I originally used it a year ago

it's a shame there aren't any visual previews when you're buying custom armor though

nice
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 08:03:32 AM by Regulith »

Project V13's cancellation was because of Bethesda's bullstuff and being greedy.

Fallout 4 graphics mods are pretty impressive. No idea how the high res texture DLC manages to be 60GB, though.