Fallout MEGATHREAD - We got a chupacabra with an automatic weapon.

Author Topic: Fallout MEGATHREAD - We got a chupacabra with an automatic weapon.  (Read 36594 times)

Well I did see a hole that you could've fallen through but it was way too small, what even happened there?

Why is the institute using caps as money?

NCR and the legion still use their own currency.

Why is the institute using caps as money?

NCR and the legion still use their own currency.

they use caps to trade with the outside. institute has no formal currency

gasp the institute are communists

Except they use caps to trade with themselves too.

he's typing in blue now, is this a face turn?

he's typing in blue now, is this a face turn?
yeah he's a democrat now

evidence? as far I can remember they have no formal currency, and use caps simply as mean to trade and deal with the outside world.

evidence? as far I can remember they have no formal currency, and use caps simply as mean to trade and deal with the outside world.
He's probably confused. The Institute doesn't trade with members of the Institute (with the exception of the Lone Survivor).
Food and Water is rationed out, not sold. Uniforms are provided. Members make requests for tools to do their jobs. They don't have need to buy anything.

The requisition kiosk is for synths and members to request tools and weapons to complete their work above and below ground. These items are returned for upkeep when finished with.
The requisition kiosk has a supply of bottle caps aquired by synths going out and trading as part of their missions.
Synths can request caps for their missions.
The Lone Survivor is given permission to exchange caps and equipment with the Institute.

The Institute has no currency. They only keep caps because they have worth to wastelanders.

(with the exception of the Lone Survivor).

Which doesn't make sense

and of course what dooble said flies right over his head

Fallout 4 is too politically correct, not even child skeletons