Author Topic: JVS Duplicating events?  (Read 1344 times)

I have just recently came across this and I have no idea what addon is making this happen. It is making it nearly impossible to build with JVS.

post console log
How could I grab it again? Never really came across an error where I needed to post the log.

How could I grab it again? Never really came across an error where I needed to post the log.
its in your blockland folder along with the .exe. host a server, make sure the issue still exists, then post the log after quitting BL.

If i recall JVS and Default doors cannot be used together. Disable the default doors and Support_Doors and install JVS_Core along with your JVS doors

The problem is likely not JVS.  I've run into an issue like this before, it's was some scripter parenting onLoadPlant to onPlant.  Making onPlant run while loading bricks, thus adding extra events every time the doors were loaded.

Look for add-ons which do something extra when you plant a brick.

If you find the bad add-on please post it here.  I could probably fix it for you.

use LegacyDoors (or the fixed version). AFAIK it fixes all the errors and doesn't remove anything

If i recall JVS and Default doors cannot be used together. Disable the default doors and Support_Doors and install JVS_Core along with your JVS doors
work fine for me