Author Topic: Suburban house (4 bed, 3 bath)  (Read 3282 times)

Other topic got too old. :( I made some improvements, mainly revamping room layouts and making the roof not stupid anymore

Click pictures for glorious full resolution! (5120 x 2880)

Rear view

Front/Side view

Master bath

Upstairs bath

Utility room

There will be more to come, but for right now I'm focusing on making my wall and floor designs less tacky and more consistent (which is why the bedrooms are not depicted), and also figuring out a way to wean myself off of Daniel.S' props - specifically his kitchen bricks. I just suck at making bathroom/kitchen storage, so unfortunately rooms of that type are just harder for me.

The living room is also in the middle of being completely thrown out because it's virtually impossible to work with, so that's why I didn't bother showing it. So, to be continued, I suppose!

EDIT: I'm starting to think I abuse DOF a little too much. I'll probably try to take less painful pictures in the future.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 03:04:27 PM by Canis »

Not bad looking house. I didn't liked the shower/bath as much as it felt a little bulky and, too large.

Not bad looking house. I didn't liked the shower/bath as much as it felt a little bulky and, too large.

That stuff is the bomb what are you talking about

Are you referring to the tight space in the master bathroom, or do you just dislike shower/bath combos in general?

Are you referring to the tight space in the master bathroom, or do you just dislike shower/bath combos in general?
Shower/bath combos, I kind of felt like the glass looked too big.

The exterior reminds me of my old house. The garage area is almost identical, haha. I remember one day I thought it would be a good idea to use the garage door as a back-stop for practicing my pitching (I played for my school's baseball team at the time). I had a wicked heater back then and it put a few dents right in the middle of the garage door. Later that day when my dad got home I guess he saw the dents because, no questions asked, he walked right into my room with the coat hanger from downstairs and started wailing on me. I really like the multicolor exterior with the dark red brick. The split roof is also very nice. Overall it looks very good.

Shower/bath combos, I kind of felt like the glass looked too big.
Yeah I can see what you're saying, it kind of looks like a fume hood to me

I really lovw the design of the house and the interior !
Thanks for downloading and posting a link to my bricks that means a lot to me :)
Keep up the awesome work Canis
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 11:01:54 PM by Daniel.S »

This looks STRIKINGLY similar to something I saw in a movie pretty much NO one else have ever seen.