Author Topic: I have 3 save releases!  (Read 1615 times)

Today I'm releasing some builds I've been working on in secret (no it's not Blonaco. I haven't finished that one yet). However it's not just one build, it's 3. Yes, 3! Without any delay, here is some of the pictures.

This is a map inspired by this video from Failrace: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVTbEXNRHng&list=PLHw7hcztgbtsPtqaSvuSJezNDkT_f3wZh&index=4

The idea is basically to create as much chaos as possible (and knowing BL physics, much craziness will happen).

The way you go around the track is in the gif below. However given that there really isn't a start or a finish line on this circuit (because I'm not good with gamemode spawning or eventing) you can make the cars go around however you please. Given that I'm not good with gamemode spawning or eventing it gives you the freedom to make your spawn however you like.

Save No.2: Tank Deathmatch!

You read that correctly. A Tank DM, I've been wondering why no one (to my knowledge) has made a Tank Deathmatch. That sounds like a ton of fun (as well as a ton of explosions) to me, so I decided to make a map for such a gamemode.

I know it's a little bit hard to see the details given the color of the arena. So lets go into a small tank and it see it from the ground.

Gallery link: http://xomf.com/g/ylqwf

To be fair, tanks that need two people (one for driving and the other for shooting) might not work very well with this arena. It's not that the arena isn't big enough or anything but I kinda doubt that you'd be able to get enough people on a server to operate one tank. With that being said if you do manage to get that amount of players on a server then good for you.

Once again there isn't a prebuilt spawn for the same reason there aren't any for the Failrace inspired map. Which still allows you to setup the spawns and if you want teams or not.

Save No.3 (and my personal favorite): A Rally course!

As you can see it's pretty big, I almost couldn't even fit it into one  picture because of how big it is (even with the render distance at its highest). I didn't have time to add in fine details but the main course is there. Once again no built in spawns but there are parking garages that you can utilize. I'll probably update the save with some things I missed later on.

There are some on the other side as well. They look exactly the same though.

This is the massive jump, I was going to put a top on it but I quickly realized that I didn't really know how to do one lol. (Not to mention I didn't build the hill correctly). There is a secondary way to get to the finish line, it doesn't have a jump because I found out that not all cars can make the jump. (Some cars like the Bochum had problems just getting up the hill).

Last but not least are the podiums. We have 3rd 2nd and 1st which are color coordinated as well. The brown being bronze, the silver being silver and the gold (that almost looks like cheese) is gold. I also put ramps on the back so that cars could actually drive up and onto the podiums.

And so that you don't forget which is which, here are some signs that tell you who placed where.

Almost forgot about the start line.

WHERE ARE THE SAVES FOR PETE SAKES!?!?!?.

There at the bottom of this post. Quit screaming.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 06:09:37 PM by DodgeViperAcr16 »

neat
the last two are images and not saves though

neat
the last two are images and not saves though
Thanks, the links are fixed now.

That url is longer than my lifespan
Wow, I didn't actually realize it was that long. Could be worse though, it could be a Google URL.