[NEWS] Mosque in Quebec is attacked by gunmen

Author Topic: [NEWS] Mosque in Quebec is attacked by gunmen  (Read 17607 times)

Well, maybe canada has learnt their lesson.
... about what? what lesson is there to learn? hire security guards to keep religious property safe?

Thanks for the screen damages, i spat all over it in laughter.

You really expect Justin Trudeau to learn from his mistakes?

... about what? what lesson is there to learn? hire security guards to keep religious property safe?
That nice guys finish last…

Last year, about 10,000 displaced Syrian refugees died.

But yes, on the actions of two gunmen, we shouldn't allow Muslim immigration into the Western world.

Unlikely but since it was a case of Muslims on Muslims shooting, they were probably persecuting them because of their types of Islam. Since the shooters used violence, they probably pray towards Wahhabism, a more violent interpretation of Islam (Saudi Arabia is majority of such ideology, with CIA following up.) You can look here for a summary: https://www.reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/2pjsgn/a_short_history_and_summary_of_wahhabism/

I refuse to believe the notion is that all Muslims are leeches. However, these people are. These are the types of people that prevent Islam from getting reformed, and since Saudi Arabia is the central power, it will take a lot of work to actual get good Muslims in this world.

Justin Trudeau is too simple-minded to learn about this and will do things that either provoke the exact opposite or the same result as before.

Last year, about 10,000 displaced Syrian refugees died.

But yes, on the actions of two gunmen, we shouldn't allow Muslim immigration into the Western world.

It's just going to get worse.

And conservatives get it when it comes to Christians; not every Christian extremist like the Army of God or the kool kids klub is representative of all Christians, why do CIA and rogue gunmen represent all of Islam?

Oh, I forgot, it's to keep Muslims out of America whilst bombing the stuff out of their countries endlessly.

But yes, on the actions of thousands of gunmen n CIA and by themselves, we shouldn't allow Muslim immigration into the Western world.
ftfy

And conservatives get it when it comes to Christians; not every Christian extremist like the Army of God or the kool kids klub is representative of all Christians, why do CIA and rogue gunmen represent all of Islam?

Oh, I forgot, it's to keep Muslims out of America whilst bombing the stuff out of their countries endlessly.

or maybe it's because the main prophet of Islam (Muhammad) was a child enthusiast who preached that jihad was a blessing unto infidels as much as it was Muslims
that's a shared loving belief throughout the Qu'ran, kill all infidels and they'll visit their God, I'd find the post of just these kind of quotes from the Qu'ran but I don't know where it is

and before you say "muh cristanty", Jesus did not preach about ANY violence as an answer to heresy
"he that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her"
the most violent text you'll find in the Bible is that "ooh these sinners will go to hell unless they repent!!!11!!!!!1!1!!!"
there's nothing saying you should kill them, in fact, that's one of the loving ten commandments
the people that carry out these kinds of attacks go entirely against the teachings of the Bible, meanwhile, they line up perfectly with the teachings in the Qu'ran

but nah let's continue to let these sorts of people in, the same people that committed daily terrorist attacks in Europe, yeah, they're totally safe
I mean, if you kill your enemies they win, right?

islam: the religion of conquest and punishment

How often do you hear a terrorist shout "Praise Jesus"?

regardless of who commits a terror act, we should probably stop publishing their names and their cause so their movement doesn't gain any momentum from it

regardless of who commits a terror act, we should probably stop publishing their names and their cause so their movement doesn't gain any momentum from it

idk what everyone is complaining about, according to trudeau you win if your enemy kills you