[NEWS] Mosque in Quebec is attacked by gunmen

Author Topic: [NEWS] Mosque in Quebec is attacked by gunmen  (Read 17618 times)

are you guys handicapped or what

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/dossiers/attentat-a-quebec/201701/30/01-5064465-le-suspect-alexandre-bissonnette-fait-face-a-11-chefs-daccusation.php

the main suspect is a white guy

>muslims shoot up their own mosque
>refugees where responsible

???????????????
like when did everyone suddenly believe that twitter is an accurate source for confirming the shooters identity?

>Implying frogmondays are white

please just remember who exactly you're talking to lmao
i was talking to the first like 5 pages of this thread saying muslims and refugees did this shooting

everyone jumped the gun and said both suspects where muslim just because of one tweet and now there is actual photos of a white guy as a suspect.

I was just pointing it out

Yay my hatred of Quebec is now justified.

Yay my hatred of Quebec is now justified.
Une chance que je ne vis pas au Québéc. ;)

i was talking to the first like 5 pages of this thread saying muslims and refugees did this shooting

everyone jumped the gun and said both suspects where muslim just because of one tweet and now there is actual photos of a white guy as a suspect.

I was just pointing it out
no no i get that im saying look at who you're trying to point out was wrong

they aren't the brightest bunch here lmfao

what happened to that Arab guy that Bissonnette committed the shooting with?

did he just not fit the narrative or what?
Your bias is showing. He's no longer believed to be one of the shooters and that's straight from the police.

Une chance que je ne vis pas au Québéc. ;)

Honhonhon go back to France

He was confirmed to be just a witness. He was a suspect, because he was found fleeing from the scene. Turns out he was just doing something reasonable: running for his life.

I feel like half of this thread is trying to justify the shooting of the mosque rather than admit how horrible the attack is and feel sorry for the victims.

Scenario 1: Lol look what happens when you let muslims into your country

Scenario 2: Lol they're canadians so it doesn't matter anyways

Can we all admit unanimously that this is was horrible and our condolences go out towards the victims, and agree together that spreading hate is the very cause of this exact type of attack?

no no i get that im saying look at who you're trying to point out was wrong

they aren't the brightest bunch here lmfao
also my statement wasn't aimed at anyone in particular lmao

He was written out of existence because it would be tribal to have a suspect that doesn't fit the fake news agenda

He was written out of existence because it would be tribal to have a suspect that doesn't fit the fake news agenda