5 (14.3%)
Nobushi
3 (8.6%)
Orochi
1 (2.9%)
Shugoki
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: For Honor thread [OUT NOW!]  (Read 48383 times)

(steam page)

beta just finished today and i was wondering if anyone else played it too?

i mained Warden the whole time and i freaking kicked ass.

here are some screenshots i took

for those who did get access to it, did you like it? what was your favorite class?

« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 02:22:23 PM by Trogtor »

i wouldve liked it
if i had access :(

i will return soon. my warden waits

LAWBRINGER WASN;'T IN THE BETA THOUgH

i wouldve liked it
if i had access :(
the game was great but like 80% of the time i would join a multiplayer game and then either get disconnected to the main menu or disconnected and all of the players are replaced with bots.

mainly did 2v2 brawl with my brother

i used conquerer, brother used warden. we got our asses kicked a lot and also whooped ass a lot, it's a really fun game and the combat is pretty unique imo

also we both hate nobushi because not being able to follow up on parried attacks sucks ass

the game was great but like 80% of the time i would join a multiplayer game and then either get disconnected to the main menu or disconnected and all of the players are replaced with bots.
Sounds like the rainbow six siege beta, except with that one you couldn't even get into matches 80% of the time

my boy Rep 1 level 10!! Deus Vult

anyways here i'm gonna convince you to buy the game

gif's by yours truly

whats with the using swords as clubs lmao

i mean its pretty badass feeling but its pretty stupid too lol

havent played the game but im gonna assume its half swording,  where the blade is held and the pommel used to attack? which is a legitimate technique, as dumb as it looks

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-sword

I didn't play the beta, but after seeing a few screenshots and a few minutes of game play I feel like getting it now.

havent played the game but im gonna assume its half swording,  where the blade is held and the pommel used to attack? which is a legitimate technique, as dumb as it looks

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-sword
i think he means the execution where they grab the blade of the sword and smash the crossguard into the other guy's neck / shoulder / around there

twas a thing

Was a thing as others had explained. Armor was useful against slashing attacks from swords, but not from blunt force, hence why half-swording became useful.

i think he means the execution where they grab the blade of the sword and smash the crossguard into the other guy's neck / shoulder / around there
yeah he was referring to that but linked the wrong article

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordhau
im still mildly amused by the fact that this was a real technique. i guess the base of swords were heavy enough to use as a mace.