5 (14.3%)
Nobushi
3 (8.6%)
Orochi
1 (2.9%)
Shugoki
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: For Honor thread [OUT NOW!]  (Read 48416 times)

honestly this game is probably going to make me buy a ps4

yeah he was referring to that but linked the wrong article

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordhau
im still mildly amused by the fact that this was a real technique. i guess the base of swords were heavy enough to use as a mace.
i think he means the execution where they grab the blade of the sword and smash the crossguard into the other guy's neck / shoulder / around there

mordhau is a form of half-swording

honestly this game is probably going to make me buy a ps4
but it's on pc as well

but it's on pc as well
i dont have a console right now
my friends have ps4's
my current pc cant run this game
a $300 console is much more reasonable for me then a $800 computer that would be able to run this game and any others that come out within the next couple years

i dont have a console right now
my friends have ps4's
my current pc cant run this game
a $300 console is much more reasonable for me then a $800 computer that would be able to run this game and any others that come out within the next couple years
well, first of all, you don't need an $800 comp, the required specs are relatively low.
secondly, it wouldn't be hard to just upgrade your current.

but if your friends have it and you wanna play with them then yeah go for ps4

does this have customizable characters? ill only buy it if it has customizable characters

is was a real technique. i guess the base of swords were heavy enough to use as a mace.
Swords were forgetin heavy my dude!

does this have customizable characters? ill only buy it if it has customizable characters
hell yes it does

OPEN BETA FEB 9TH - 12TH

All that said, i loving want this game. It looks pretty great.

yes there are

the first page has a bunch of customized knights

unless you mean making your own character instead of picking a class and customizing the class with the items the class can use

oh wait if you mean like dark souls customization then no

but this game has plenty of like armor, shoulderpads, sword and helmet customization. you can set patters and colors for each individual piece too and such though. also specific colors for each team

yeah no i dont care too much about the depth of the customization i was just gonna be annoyed if everyone looked like the same boring forget

anyways knights are the best faction and this is not up for debate

you're already off to a good start

yeah no i dont care too much about the depth of the customization i was just gonna be annoyed if everyone looked like the same boring forget

as someone who shares your enthusiasm for customization, i'll list it out for you.

LIST OF STUFF YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE / CHANGE
- Chestplate (legs are a part of it)
- Arms
- Helmet
- Hilt
- Guard
- Blade
- Helmet ornaments (like the helmet wing / ears thing seen on page 1)
- Armor carvings. There's a carving of a face with big lips that I use for my Warden.
- You can customize every single piece of armor with a unique pattern or carving, and include your emblem on at least piece of the character.
- You unlock various paint jobs, and can choose what color combination you use neutrally, for blue team, and for red team.
- You can change the material of your armor, as in Copper, Steel, Gold, etc. This applies to leather as well with different options.
- Every piece of equipment you get has individual stats and if you don't like the appearance of an item but like it's stats you can swap its appearance out for another item.
- Along with that, as you gain reputation, you unlock more and more items and with higher rarities.
- You can have 3 loadouts per hero class
- Change your executions and taunts, as well as their keybind.
- Choose what passive skills and whatnot you have, 4 slots. (IE - Putting down a banner that boosts teammate damage)
- There's just a ton of content variation as well for patterns, paint, and armor.
- Dude you can get a loving owl on your sword handle like just a carved owl
- Also helmet wings like oh my god
- Putting armor carvings of the face onto every piece of your armor turns you into Face Man
- Change gender for some heros, and skin tone as well