5 (14.3%)
Nobushi
3 (8.6%)
Orochi
1 (2.9%)
Shugoki
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: For Honor thread [OUT NOW!]  (Read 48934 times)

bleed damage*

i can agree though nobushi i have the hardest time fighting

glad the poll knows whats up

I have 6 different characters level 15~ now. Tbh, warden is gay af and I don't like playing him at all. His moveset is boring and weak, and while he's pretty solid in team fights, he is dominated in 1v1s (saying this as both playing as him and against him). Assasin classes are by far the most superior imo, but also the hardest to learn and you get forgeted up if you miss a dodge or guard break. Warden is just a stuffty version of the conqueror, like when is the shoulder dash even useful? I want to like the hero but he's just worse then everyone else

Also, why tf did they do the color sets the way they did. Half of them are handicapped because of the symbol colors
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 11:12:20 AM by RedGajin »

im rep 1 warden and i kick ass idk what you're talking about

im rep 1 warden and i kick ass idk what you're talking about
1v1 me I'll show u what's good

also I don't understand people that say this game is just all defense. Some heros rely more on blocking yeah, but this game is def won by being aggressive. Every assassin is best played offensively (dashing followed by an attack, dodging followed by an attack, guard breaking), and kensei and nobishi are also great aggressive characters (combos are ridiculously op). Warden and conq are def defensive tho, but can still be played well aggressively (conq with his shield bashes is great)

Anyone know the details on how they'll be releasing new heros/how many they will be making?

like when is the shoulder dash even useful?
the shoulder bash > light attack > shoulder bash > light attack etc. combo

How do you guys feel about ganging up on people during elimination matches? Personally I don't like it, id rather just fight my dude and watch to see who wins, then fight next if I have too.

there's no fun in ganging up on one person. i always wait for them to finish fighting

and if one person manages to kill off two/three people with 1v1 one at a time they deserve that victory
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 01:35:20 PM by Trogtor »

the shoulder bash > light attack > shoulder bash > light attack etc. combo
The shoulder bash is so obvious/slow it's just asking for the other person to do an easy dodge to the left and counter or interrupt it with a light attack. It's only useful against bad players or in very specific situations. I'd take the conquerors shield bash over it any day

Anyone know the details on how they'll be releasing new heros/how many they will be making?
12 heroes on initial launch (includes lawbringer, shugoki, valkyrie), 6 heroes for dlc. it's using the siege model where having the season pass gives you a week early access to the characters and not having to recruit them with the ingame currency (metal) to customize. ultimately everyone gets access to the new heroes after that week and everyone gets the new maps day one, season pass or not.

edit: should note that they get released in seasons and there's two heroes per season.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 02:26:27 PM by Kobewarrior »

for some ridiculous reason, doing the shoulderbash in the tutorial has a MUCH LONGER range than actually playing and that's stupid.

for some ridiculous reason, doing the shoulderbash in the tutorial has a MUCH LONGER range than actually playing and that's stupid.
i havent tested it, but dont you charge farther the longer you hold down the break defense button?

can you change your richard size