5 (14.3%)
Nobushi
3 (8.6%)
Orochi
1 (2.9%)
Shugoki
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: For Honor thread [OUT NOW!]  (Read 48478 times)

So obviously for honor doesn't know their stuff then.
Eh, its not historically accurate in the timing aspect. But the weapons and armor and stances/styles are accurate.

Also, the 2 DLC characters got leaked - Centurion and Ninja. Ninja looks so cool - a sickle on a chain? Is this forgeter Scorpion?

Worth noting that the text here is mostly placeholding text, a lot of people seem to think this picture is fake because of that text - but there's no way this is fake. Those characters look just like For Honor characters, and those are two of the characters visible in DLC art. It's like the Sombra Overwatch leak, basically.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 06:58:59 AM by Mr. Bones »

woah hey i was partially right. ninja looks like hes gonna combine everything i hate about berzerker and orichi. also itll be nice to finally have a hero in the medium speed range besides warden for knights. still putting my money on him having a spear

Ninja looks so cool - a sickle on a chain? Is this forgeter Scorpion?
i'm pretty sure that's a kusarigama

nevermind the sickles aren't attached
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 02:35:06 PM by kongo »

www.fhtracker.com

this website tells you how your stats stack up to other players on your platform. i would ignore the fthr score because i think you have to have a significant time playing with a hero before it gives you any real results. p dope, post some results

my top 3 most played boys (valhalla):

i still kinda suck with warlord tbh, and im not the only one playing on this account so my raider stats are bad, but i like the think berserker is my best class, havent played him for a while tho

overview stats:

sucks that you can't see individual hero stats for specific modes, i'm sure my duel w/r would be a lot better if it didn't include learning the lawbringer and kensei

i'm pretty sure that's a kusarigama

nevermind the sickles aren't attached
It is a kusarigama actually, he has it chained to his arm.

I'm a really good Warden

im surprised more people aren't higher levels. even im top 13% for the warlord, and im hardly over rep 1 and he's gotta be one of the most played heroes. i do need to just start playing one person tho, i have too many people rep 1 or almost rep 1 lol

also devs mentioned raider/lawbringer buffs in the next patch
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 09:19:37 AM by RedGajin »

most honorable person ever ama

im surprised more people aren't higher levels. even im top 13% for the warlord, and im hardly over rep 1 and he's gotta be one of the most played heroes. i do need to just start playing one person tho, i have too many people rep 1 or almost rep 1 lol

also devs mentioned raider/lawbringer buffs in the next patch
The dev's should nerf the warlords push. Shouldn't be able to push me 5 miles off of a cliff nowhere near where we were fighting.

if they nerfed the godlike tracking on it, id honestly be ok with it

also im convinced every mexican cleaning lady is using the valkrye now because all im doing is getting forgetin swept jesus christ

So obviously for honor doesn't know their stuff then.
Or it's fiction. Like every other video game you play.

if they nerfed the godlike tracking on it, id honestly be ok with it

also im convinced every mexican cleaning lady is using the valkrye now because all im doing is getting forgetin swept jesus christ
I've seen people try to argue the warlord is underpowered lol.  They said he's really slow, yeah sure he's kinda slow, but daily reminder his heavy attacks are loving uninterruptible? In other words if you're hitting him or trying to guard break while he attacks, big forget you, you lose half your health in one hit anyway.

I don't like how conqueror and warlord are basically duplicates of each other.  Sure they both play a bit differently, but they both have this dumb shield where they can just block anything forever.

Vanilla with a spice of renown 7

devs have released the first patch that actually addresses connection issues: https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/5zkgfg/match_stability_improvement_v103_live_update_2/

this seems to have addressed some of the issues, but crashing is still being experienced by some players. personally, ive never had any serious connection issues (although it has gotten worse after the valk buff update), so i can't really speak on it reliably for everyone. im on ps4. just glad theyre listening to the players and actually making moves in the right direction

bumping because ubi is getting absolutely stuff on by the playerbase. take a look at the subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/

players were already pissed with the very subpar release (connection issues, removal of 2 maps, unbalanced heroes), and recently the topic of discussion has been the ingame microtransactions. while the game is in no way p2w, there are tons of very expensive cosmetics for each hero/faction. this was explained very well by a reddit user:
By now we mostly all know that, in the base game only (all content available upon release), it takes 91,500 steel to unlock all steel-purchasable cosmetics. That's roughly 1,098,000 steel for all heroes. Most player's earn anywhere from 700 (Just Orders) to approximately 3364 (Math gets weird due to Contracts). Which rounds out to hardcore grinding players (All Day, Everyday) taking 326.37 days to get unlocks. And casual players (Couple hours a day) taking nearly 2.51 years
this isn't even including the 6 heroes that they plan on adding. this has also caught the attention of a few outside sources, and IGN and PCGamer ripped on ubi in a couple recent articles for the cost of cosmetics. not only are cosmetics expensive, but once you get to high level gear, you have to upgrade it to reach the highest level, which also costs steel.

after these articles got released, ubi added insult to injury by addressing this in a dev stream. the head game dev said it was "never the intention for the players to own everything in the game". watch the clip here: https://clips.twitch.tv/ThirstyPlainHumanCoolStoryBro

basically saying you should only be playing two heroes anyways, and be able to get everything for those two heroes at a fair pace. they said they're taking the same model of MOBA's like LoL (which is f2p). players blew up at this response, hence the reddit stuffstorm

personally i dont care too much about the price of cosmetics. i love the customization in this game, and a lot of the stuff you unlock just by playing looks dope. the stuff you can buy with ingame steel is outfits, emotes, executions, effects, and ornaments, none of which i care about that much. i def wouldn't need them for every hero.

however i do agree that the steel grind is a little heavy, and often times i dont even have time to finish more than three orders in a day or two of playing (orders give you steel rewards for those who dont know, most being 300).  from playing you get like 20 steel a match. in addition to this, coming out and saying that players aren't meant to own everything in a game they payed full price for is ridiculous. even if you bought the season pass, i think that gave you like an extra 5000 steel, which gets you 10 gear packs or one low-tier execution/emote. the cost for the season pass is $90 im p sure