23 (9.3%)
JACK DENNINGER
6 (2.4%)
Malkovich's gaming game show contestants
9 (3.6%)
Other
10 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 247

Author Topic: The JonTron Megathread: 90% ECH 10% Birds  (Read 136794 times)

anyone got any input on this stuff goin on with jon rn on twitter and stuff? like jfc he's gotta know what he's doin, right?

also some drama between him and pbg which sucks
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 09:46:50 AM by otto-san »

with the twitter stuff JonTron is just being attacked by SJW's and the like, he was talking about how we the people shouldn't have to deal with accepting Syrian refugees when we never asked to destroy their cities to begin with and that they should try to fix their country instead of running away.

also some drama between him and pbg which sucks
Can anyone give me a rundown of this? I can't find any information on it.

Can anyone give me a rundown of this? I can't find any information on it.
PBG got upset at Jon's Syrian refugee opinions.

If you watch the Sargon of Akkad stream with Jon his political views become pretty evident, he's a long time supporter of Ron Paul and a lot of other good stuff, Jon's a smart boyo.

pbg got upset at jontron but it didn't end their friendship (which is what some people think)

Read this entire tweet chain from PBJ. Lot of wrong opinions flying over the current situation right here.

Thanks for the explanation guys. Kinda bums me out to see this stuff happening.

anyone got any input on this stuff goin on with jon rn on twitter and stuff? like jfc he's gotta know what he's doin, right?
he went on a stream with sargon of akkad and talked a lot about his views/political standing and it upset a lot of people that ended up going at him on twitter. he knows what he's doing and getting into, though

https://twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/825500518940291076

for those wondering, here's the full livestream, he comes in at about 30 minutes in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFXpXVZ8ho