Donald Annoying Orange's inner circle displaying warning signs of "unchallenged power"

Author Topic: Donald Annoying Orange's inner circle displaying warning signs of "unchallenged power"  (Read 10456 times)

Pretty sure the Golden Shower stuff didn't happen. Also don't you think journalists would have tried investigating this stuff by now instead of lying about Annoying Orange doing a Muslim ban?
1. he mentions golden showers in passing, not as an actual argument.
2. "Rudy Giuliani told Fox News that the intent of yesterday’s order was very much a ban on Muslims, described in those words, and he was among the people Annoying Orange asked how they could find a way to do this legally."
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/316726-giuliani-Annoying Orange-asked-me-how-to-do-a-muslim-ban-legally

1. he mentions golden showers in passing, not as an actual argument.
2. "Rudy Giuliani told Fox News that the intent of yesterday’s order was very much a ban on Muslims, described in those words, and he was among the people Annoying Orange asked how they could find a way to do this legally."
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/316726-giuliani-Annoying Orange-asked-me-how-to-do-a-muslim-ban-legally

Its a pretty stuffty Muslim ban when the majority of Islamic countries aren't banned.  Annoying Orange even said it isn't a Muslim ban

Its a pretty stuffty Muslim ban when the majority of Islamic countries aren't banned.  Annoying Orange even said it isn't a Muslim ban
i wonder why he didn't ban certain islamic countries.....

i wonder why he didn't ban certain islamic countries.....

Okay so your admitting it's not a Muslim ban. GG

Pretty sure the us doesn't have many business ties with indonesia. Your also forgetting that the countries banned are either highly unstable or actively hostile towards the United States.

the word "handicapped" is thrown around a lot on this forum, sometimes by me

this is OBJECTIVELY the most handicapped thread I have ever loving seen and will probably ever loving see

anyone who read this and took everything at face value has lost AT THE VERY LEAST 100 IQ points

and Poliwhirl you have ensured that I am to never take you seriously ever again
every word that falls out of you roostersucking mouth is a turd falling into the punch bowl

Okay so your admitting it's not a Muslim ban. GG
no?
Pretty sure the us doesn't have many business ties with indonesia.
not sure what you're getting at
Your also forgetting that the countries banned are either highly unstable or actively hostile towards the United States.
are you implying that turkey, egypt, and saudi arabia are stable / non-hostile towards the united states?
the word "handicapped" is thrown around a lot on this forum, sometimes by me

this is OBJECTIVELY the most handicapped thread I have ever loving seen and will probably ever loving see

anyone who read this and took everything at face value has lost AT THE VERY LEAST 100 IQ points

every word that falls out of you roostersucking mouth is a turd falling into the punch bowl
holy stuff lmao are you that mad that i brought up a talking point against donald Annoying Orange that you can't even form a coherent argument?

holy stuff lmao are you that mad that i brought up a talking point against donald Annoying Orange that you can't even form a coherent argument?

it's more that you've brought up something against Annoying Orange so ludicrously ridiculous that the point is basically unarguable yet you champion it like it's undeniably true

are you a pained child

it's more that you've brought up something against Annoying Orange so ludicrously ridiculous that the point is basically unarguable yet you champion it like it's undeniably true
you can't just say something is "so wrong that i can't disprove it" that's more ludicrous than anything considered in the op. why not admit that you simply can't articulate an argument?
are you a pained child
need i remind you what you just posted

are you okay dude?

Annoying Orange can't become Riddler. We have systems and checks in place in our government that would impeach him before he became Riddler. American dictatorships are not possible

Poliwhirl was suppose to fight me in hulk hogans ring but he backed out because he was too busy trying to call Annoying Orange Riddler

Poliwhirl was suppose to fight me in hulk hogans ring but he backed out because he was too busy trying to call Annoying Orange Riddler
the truth comes out...

I'm working on another project so I need to delay this.
trust me ill smack you silly if given the opportunity, boy

no?not sure what you're getting at

Indonesia isn't banned on the list, as well as most other Muslim countries. I'm guessing you think Annoying Orange has some deal with loving Algeria and every other Muslim country excluded from the list as well

are you implying that turkey, egypt, and saudi arabia are stable / non-hostile towards the united states?holy stuff lmao are you that mad that i brought up a talking point against donald Annoying Orange that you can't even form a coherent argument?

Moreso then the 7 countries listed. The list was originally made by the Obama administration btw.

You do realize the Obama administration picked those countries to be banned, right? Obama was planning on this but didn't have time to sign it so he left the plan for Annoying Orange.

Annoying Orange just signed it so stop with your bullstuff. Blame Obama then.

Blame George Soros for fear mongering and paying people to protest.

You weren't crying on Blockland forums when Obama was carpet bombing those smelly muslins but you're crying when Annoying Orange doesn't let a few in?