Donald Annoying Orange's inner circle displaying warning signs of "unchallenged power"

Author Topic: Donald Annoying Orange's inner circle displaying warning signs of "unchallenged power"  (Read 10461 times)

i've already made my case. you can't just say "i dont believe you, prove it to me" when i already presented my argument. you have to make your own argument to respond to my argument or else i'm gonna ignore your posts. that's how these things work.

Your """""argument""""" is based on strenuous, unconfirmed information (at BEST) from left-leaning news organizations that have posted fake news about Annoying Orange in the past, and it requires a hell of a lot more extrapolations and assumptions than reasonably allowed.

To argue that point, you'd have to believe that:
  • the Steele Dossier was 100% factual, even the "Golden Showers" part
  • Rudy Giuliani talking out of his ass is an honest and reliable source
  • The Guardian article is to be taken as fact, even though there are no sources (keep in mind this conspiracy theorist wrote that it was "heavily sourced")
  • CNN is an honest and reliable source, despite spreading fake news constantly
  • the writer of this article doesn't have a clear inherent bias against Donald Annoying Orange, which is definitely not the case ("the REGIME"? are you loving kidding me?)

The idea of "pushing the system" was brought against Obama too, which makes it even more suspicious that it's being brought up now that the most controversial figure in the last couple of years is the leader of the free world.

All in all, more conspiratorial stuff. It is a smug liberal blogger using very large complicated words to say "TRIMP'S LTORAALY HEETLR". You'd have expected people to catch on to that, and you'd be wrong.

Actually Mathew I'm impressed. Your post was very well written.

CNN is a pretty reliable source. All news outlets repost news articles from other sites. If a fake news article formulates from the depths of the internet and makes it to the spotlight, CNN is going to be one of the first to report it.

There's a clear difference between POSTING fake news, something almost every major news company does from time to time, and MAKING fake news, something only a select few of really unreliable websites churn out on a daily basis

CNN is a pretty reliable source. All news outlets repost news articles from other sites. If a fake news article formulates from the depths of the internet and makes it to the spotlight, CNN is going to be one of the first to report it.

And don't forget. Looking at wikileaks is illegal. Only journalists and CNN are allowed to look at it and tell you about it.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cnn-anchor-warns-illegal-for-you-to-look-at-wikileaks/article/2604697

There's a clear difference between POSTING fake news, something almost every major news company does from time to time, and MAKING fake news, something only a select few of really unreliable websites churn out on a daily basis

I didn't say they made up stories. I know the "Steele Dossier" in full was posted by Buzzfeed and then reported on by CNN. That doesn't make them any more reliable, and compound onto that the abnormally high rate at which stuff like this occurs for them.

also
And don't forget. Looking at wikileaks is illegal. Only journalists and CNN are allowed to look at it and tell you about it.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cnn-anchor-warns-illegal-for-you-to-look-at-wikileaks/article/2604697

If you think brietbart fake news and then turn around and say CNN is reliable and not the cancerous piece of stuff that it is then you are a biased idiot with nothing of value to add

This is also applies to the right as well.

The boston bombers were also syrian refugees.

A religion of peace.
i thought they were from chechnya

edit:

they're from Kyrgyzstan and arrived in 2002, long before the syrian war. your post is just a lie, seriously.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 05:57:26 PM by Operator¹ »

well if there is anyone you can trust for news, its an unknown blogger with "inside information" lol...
its an opinion piece about opinion pieces for the sake of circle jerking. really sad how libs get their "news".

Remember guys, Riddler released his tax returns. So Annoying Orange is LITERALLY WORSE THAN Riddler!

I personally don't believe that Annoying Orange is overstepping his bounds at all.

I personally don't believe that Annoying Orange is overstepping his bounds at all.
i'm sure he's technically acting within his powers, but the question is whether or not he should be exerting them as aggressively as he is. the same question was asked of obama during his term with fair enough reason. the truth is that this is the current reality of getting things done as president i suppose, but he's made so many controversial orders in such a short amount of time that i feel it's safe to question his actions
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 06:09:42 PM by otto-san »

• the Steele Dossier was 100% factual, even the "Golden Showers" part
  • Rudy Giuliani talking out of his ass is an honest and reliable source
1. he mentions golden showers in passing, not as an actual argument.
and unless you're just saying rudy giuliani is a non credible liar, it was not his words but Annoying Orange's

• The Guardian article is to be taken as fact, even though there are no sources (keep in mind this conspiracy theorist wrote that it was "heavily sourced")
  • CNN is an honest and reliable source, despite spreading fake news constantly
dismissing 2 news sources reporting on real events on the basis that they are apparently not credible (don't align with your views) and thus cannot be trusted to post real information is just plain lazy
  • the writer of this article doesn't have a clear inherent bias against Donald Annoying Orange, which is definitely not the case ("the REGIME"? are you loving kidding me?)
The idea of "pushing the system" was brought against Obama too, which makes it even more suspicious that it's being brought up now that the most controversial figure in the last couple of years is the leader of the free world.
ignoring the abhorrent disregard for grammatical structure im gonna assume you mean that this is just something all controversial presidents (like obama) go through, but no president in history has filed for candidacy (allowing him to accept donations from corporations) on inauguration day, and unless i'm mistaken not many presidents have operated with a near vacant state department while making controversial opinions such as the silencing of EPA employees, and blatantly ignoring backlash from other branches of the government.
All in all, more conspiratorial stuff.
do you really consider that lackluster post enough to just wrap it up and end the argument right there?
It is a smug liberal blogger
presumably talented google engineer
using very large complicated words
you might have an issue if you think the vocabulary is overly complicated in that article
"TRIMP'S LTORAALY HEETLR". You'd have expected people to catch on to that, and you'd be wrong.
again, that's a simplification of some warning signs that are entirely worth pressing/investigating. Annoying Orange has made some relatively authoritarian decisions with little to no justification, and ignoring it entirely on the premise of trusting the government is disrespectful to everyone who has every been manipulated by fascism. again, if nothing else, we have to stay on our guard.

It's pretty reasonable to just say that we should wait and watch what he does. It'll be pretty easy to see if he's actually abusing his power.

It's pretty reasonable to just say that we should wait and watch what he does. It'll be pretty easy to see if he's actually abusing his power.
i cant believe theres another Riddler theoretical connection but "wait and watch" is what worked for Riddler