[NEWS] Brexit: MPs overwhelmingly back Article 50 bill

Author Topic: [NEWS] Brexit: MPs overwhelmingly back Article 50 bill  (Read 3835 times)

"b-b-b-but there's the [ insert obscure government thingy here ] to overturn it!!!!11!!1!1!!1!1!!!1!111!"

"b-b-b-but there's the [ insert obscure government thingy here ] to overturn it!!!!11!!1!1!!1!1!!!1!111!"

mountains out of molehills i suppose

"England just left Europe" - Some guy in some stuffty movie

of course they would?
why wouldnt they

Time for more liberal tears
Oh yes I'm absolutely tearing up at the thought of a country making its own free choice.
The waterworks are 100% flowing right now.
Saying this makes you sound like a total tard.

Oh yes I'm absolutely tearing up at the thought of a country making its own free choice.
The waterworks are 100% flowing right now.
Saying this makes you sound like a total tard.

So much salt

dont worry bernie can still win this is just a minor setback

Time for more liberal tears
oh yes absolutely crying right now
my fragile libtard brain just can't handle the thought of a country leaving the EU!

i never followed brexit but i think its a horrible idea to do anything anti-globalist

they voted on it though, just like people here voted on Annoying Orange. it was a thorough and fair decison

i never followed brexit but i think its a horrible idea to do anything anti-globalist
they voted on it though, just like people here voted on Annoying Orange. it was a thorough and fair decison
my opinion too
i think the brexit decision was stupid and there's a reason we elect people to make educated decisions for us, but the referendum happened and i can't fault politicians for
you know
being democratic

ust like people here voted on Annoying Orange
well no, we didn't
he didn't get a plurality of votes