[NEWS] Violent UC Berkeley riots force cancellation of Milo Yiannopoulos event

Author Topic: [NEWS] Violent UC Berkeley riots force cancellation of Milo Yiannopoulos event  (Read 38228 times)

so they did just that, and saved the US from a forgeted up candidate. or does it not count when its your candidate...
The majority of our electors reasoned that Annoying Orange was qualified to be president, and they cast their votes for him. I accept the legitimacy of his presidency.

Well damn, I mean if you want them to stand in the middle of the road and get slaughtered by cars, fine. I guess thats one way to clean up the gene pool, holy stuff.
all fine and good until they're fed up with being slaughtered by cars and begin to fight back

then we call it a riot

that's the lengths people have to go to get attention to their cause

all fine and good until they're fed up with being slaughtered by cars and begin to fight back

then we call it a riot

and here we have covered the real three step process to trainwreck riots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVrlLKAR1S0 Take this woman for example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVrlLKAR1S0 Take this woman for example.
100+ years later people are still this loving dense.

Also The comment section is tumblr sjw levels of cancer, no joke.

then we call it a riot

yeah who does MLK think he is peacefully marching to Washington
doesn't he know that doesn't work --

owait

yeah who does MLK think he is peacefully marching to Washington
doesn't he know that doesn't work --

owait
in this age? unlikely. did the womens march bring any serious change? airport protests? the many anti-SOPA campaigns?

in this age? unlikely. did the womens march bring any serious change? airport protests? the many anti-SOPA campaigns?

SOPA didn't pass
I don't know if you knew that

the reason the women's march didn't bring about serious change, reason #1, is because it's only been a couple of weeks
give it more time
reason #2, what exactly are they protesting? myths and lies like the wage gap? women are equal (and in most cases are actually superior) to men under the law, so when they run around claiming they're an oppressed minority I don't know what the forget they're talking about

it also goes without saying that yes, not all protests work, but peaceful, law-abiding protests have been shown to be plenty times more effective of change than rioting and crying like babies
gandhi
MLK
etc.

vs.
Communism
Ireland vs. Britain
Civil War here in America

SOPA didn't pass
it was shoe'd in under a different and similar bill last year-ish

it also goes without saying that yes, not all protests work, but peaceful, law-abiding protests have been shown to be plenty times more effective of change than rioting and crying like babies
what exactly is a "peaceful law-abiding protest"?

SOPA didn't pass

the reason the women's march didn't bring about serious change, reason #1, is because it's only been a couple of weeks
give it more time
reason #2, what exactly are they protesting? myths and lies like the wage gap? women are equal (and in most cases are actually superior) to men under the law, so when they run around claiming they're an oppressed minority I don't know what the forget they're talking about

gandhi
MLK
etc.

vs.
Communism
Ireland vs. Britain
Civil War here in America
the women's march was in response to Annoying Orange's locker room talk

the women's march was in response to Annoying Orange's locker room talk

You have to be kidding me...

You have to be kidding me...
what lol i literally know nothing about it. none of my family even bothered to go

what lol i literally know nothing about it. none of my family even bothered to go

Oh no I'm not stuffting on you. That's just such a stupid loving thing to protest over. It's like boycotting Budweiser because they made a stuffty ad and not because their beer sucks balls.

Oh no I'm not stuffting on you. That's just such a stupid loving thing to protest over. It's like boycotting Budweiser because they made a stuffty ad and not because their beer sucks balls.
plus he said he'd date his daughter which is kinda sus but who am i to judge

anyone who drinks budweiser in the first place doesn't deserve their freedom of speech. their minds are probably altered by the excessive amount of piss they're consuming
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 03:19:53 PM by PhantOS »