Screen slightly blurry after driver update

Author Topic: Screen slightly blurry after driver update  (Read 1517 times)

After updating my AMD drivers, before which, my T.V screen (1360x768 resolution) I use as a monitor was clean, crisp and overall-not annoying. Now that i've updated my drivers, it fits my screen, but seems really blurry.
Halp.

and you've checked that it's on the correct resolution?
also try both 1366x768 and 1360x768.

Revert back to the old driver

and you've checked that it's on the correct resolution?
also try both 1366x768 and 1360x768.

Si, 1366 is a no-go, as it stretches off the screen a bit.

Revert back to the old driver

I would, but I do believe it's more of a settings thing I can't remember doing, as I had this problem before, but was able to fix it with Catalyst Control Center, which Radeon no longer uses.

it could be overscanning

is it hdmi?
HDMI, ye.
it could be overscanning
I thought htat too, but I don't think the new Radeon Settings has the ability to turn on or off overscan. GPU Scaling doesn't do a thing. I think I set a Custom resolution and was able to inch it in Catalyst, and I don't think I can do that anymore.

HDMI, ye.

to my understanding HDMI has a PC and TV mode. the wrong one will cause a blurry, saturated image. see if you can find anything about modes for hdmi in the catalyst control center.
if that doesn't work try a dvi or vga cable. I had the same issue with one of my monitors and started using VGA to fix it. (didn't have DVI)

to my understanding HDMI has a PC and TV mode. the wrong one will cause a blurry, saturated image. see if you can find anything about modes for hdmi in the catalyst control center.
if that doesn't work try a dvi or vga cable. I had the same issue with one of my monitors and started using VGA to fix it. (didn't have DVI)

I don't believe I have a VGA port, only DVI, but I'll see for HDMI modes.

Have you tried unplugging the hdmi / turning it off and on again

Are screenshots also blurry? Send a pic

Have you tried unplugging the hdmi / turning it off and on again
S
i
Are screenshots also blurry? Send a pic
Idk, tell me.