User by the name of "Stewie2K" called me a hacker

Author Topic: User by the name of "Stewie2K" called me a hacker  (Read 4555 times)

"If something bad happens to you on your computer ... that is off-topic, not drama."

Can't really post it in General so...
maybe in games? but still why even post it it's very unlikely he's gonna see it anyways
None of those apply to me. This happened online, in a game, with another possible Blockland user which the "Offtopic" says I can
look drama has an unspoken rule that topics in there should be related to blockland or the forum in some way, and this really isn't

maybe in games? but still why even post it it's very unlikely he's gonna see it anywayslook drama has an unspoken rule that topics in there should be related to blockland or the forum in some way, and this really isn't

Fair enough, I admit I didn't know, I really don't post here frequently or surf the forums really lol

Fair enough, I admit I didn't know, I really don't post here frequently or surf the forums really lol

I guess you gotta surf the forums a lot to read the stickied threads in every sub-forum. All this foruming is hard work.

I'll be sure to ban op for being a hacker from my server.

this is strange seeing as OP has been here since 2005, shouldn't they know the general rules? also, sending the Self Delete hotline number and tilting people isnt really mature for a 24 year old

this is strange seeing as OP has been here since 2005, shouldn't they know the general rules? also, sending the Self Delete hotline number and tilting people isnt really mature for a 24 year old
wouldn't be suprised if he was hacked, since he was inactive for 10 months and his posts before seem to be reasonable

The idea of drama is drama on a Blockland user usually in blockland servers. Exceptions have been made such as in blockland groups on steam, skype, teamspeak, discord, etc.
But if it's for something silly as being called a hacker, it's not usually worth the drama.
If it escalates further to being called a hacker (Like say, they then start stalking you onto other servers and continue giving you a bad rep), then drama is a valid option.

In this case, we've no idea if this guy even is a blockland user and even so being called a hacker is like someone coming up to you and giving you a pinch. It's not worth the drama.

wouldn't be suprised if he was hacked, since he was inactive for 10 months and his posts before seem to be reasonable
didnt something exactly like that happen about a year ago

Did you really make a drama for someone calling you a hacker?
Honestly i think he mispoke, youre a hack not a hacker.

Also, ill be sure to ban op from my singleplayer server

this thread sucks... wth..

I like to watch the world burn and bury people when they get upset over games.
cruelty