Author Topic: How Do You Find Weapons In Medieval Roleplay?  (Read 10704 times)

Invading a village with 3 or more is not allowed unless you specifically break out of character, call and admin and have him magically supervise the fight.

Super anti climatic.

Because the rules specifically state that things like this are not allowed,

Define "things like this" and elaborate on why they are not allowed.

they don't say roles are not allowed but doing certain things in roles are not allowed, like assassins and murderers

What certain things, and why are they not allowed?

what is even the downside of dying anyways lmao
its an rp just make up a new character? if you get assassinated you get assassinated, dont suck at fighting. i understand people shouldnt rdm, but if a bandit wants to rob someone they should be able too, and both parties should be able to fight back and kill each other. gay ass rp otherwise

Define "things like this" and elaborate on why they are not allowed.

What certain things, and why are they not allowed?
Isn't it obvious? RDM.
its an rp just make up a new character? if you get assassinated you get assassinated, dont suck at fighting. i understand people shouldnt rdm, but if a bandit wants to rob someone they should be able too, and both parties should be able to fight back and kill each other. gay ass rp otherwise
I think that yes you should be able to defend yourself by killing but not about the new character thing, you would've made friends, money, found great things, gotten high in a rank, but then RDM happens.

Isn't it obvious? RDM.

No, it's literally the opposite of obvious. RDM is probably the most vague possible explanation I could loving think of. We're trying to go from vague > specific here so we can identify key elements in determining what is RDM and what is not.

You lose your fancy sword you can't use to kill people. lol

Might as well turn the damage off and roleplay getting "hurt"

"Ha ha ha I got you, I got you!"

"Did not, did not!"

"Yes I did my sword totally touched you, you're dead"

Might as well turn the damage off and roleplay getting "hurt"

"Ha ha ha I got you, I got you!"

"Did not, did not!"

"Yes I did my sword totally touched you, you're dead"
That reminds me of what my cousin does when we decide to play Legend of Zelda in real life. XD

That reminds me of what my cousin does when we decide to play Legend of Zelda in real life. XD

That's how you roleplay because it's not real.

If the server is that loving roleplay heavy then remove damage and pretend to fight.

I think tony is jealous because their build is 100x more impressive than what he can do

I think tony is jealous because their build is 100x more impressive than what he can do

A bunch of repetitive cube terrain connected by teledoors

That's how you roleplay because it's not real.

If the server is that loving roleplay heavy then remove damage and pretend to fight.
This would eventually end up in slap fights or people smashing each other with styrofoam swords and then saying sorry because they accidentally hurt the target.

FUN. Still more freedom than the Medieval Roleplay because atleast you can hurt.

This is the only time im excited for something Tony will make, the Medieval RP.

Are you not an admin? Also, i will let you know you are starting stuff. Also, to add further insult to your already infected injury, just look at one of Tony's builds. Come back with the 100x more impressive claim afterwards.

A bunch of repetitive cube terrain connected by teledoors

Generated cube terrain

Are you not an admin? Also, i will let you know you are starting stuff. Also, to add further insult to your already infected injury, just look at one of Tony's builds. Come back with the 100x more impressive claim afterwards.
I've seen multiple builds from tony, none are anywhere close to that rp server.