Author Topic: Why must we fight?  (Read 8093 times)

i got s simple solution make an echo virus that when attached to an application kills the app server basicly overclocks the computer

... roblocx you go first

General Omega, Tell me Your ROBLOX username

i killed all my folders with it and i am mostly never going to play the game again unless i am going to upload a virus to it

Er...If anyone wants to stop all this useless fighting, Just stop flaming ROBLOX, And i'll tell The ROBLOX members to stop trolling your forums and videos, As long as you don't troll our forums and videos, Deal?

Wait guys, he might be a Roblox staff, and might want to get some agreement, then when we least expect it, FULL FLEDGED INVASION >:O So he has our trust, then he stabs us in the BACKS! I keep my guard...

Wait guys, he might be a Roblox staff, and might want to get some agreement, then when we least expect it, FULL FLEDGED INVASION >:O So he has our trust, then he stabs us in the BACKS! I keep my guard...

I WISH i was staff :(

This is who I truly am.

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=31482

lol.  I can't open the link.

Just stop flaming ROBLOX, And i'll tell The ROBLOX members to stop trolling your forums and videos

Are you blackmailing us? Looks like your deal is:
1) We stop hating roblox, then you will call off your trolls.
Or
2) We hate roblox, and you encourage your community to spam our youtube vids and comtinue to create threads here to troll.

There seems to be far more of your noobs coming here for a fight then you think we go there in comparison.
Maybe you kids should back off to stop the fighting.

I got banned for two weeks once for starting a all out war on them....5 pages of spam on there forums....yup...good times...good times

SO DONT THINK ABOUT SPAMMING THEM!

Just stop flaming ROBLOX, And i'll tell The ROBLOX members to stop trolling your forums and videos

Are you blackmailing us? Looks like your deal is:
1) We stop hating roblox, then you will call off your trolls.
Or
2) We hate roblox, and you encourage your community to spam our youtube vids and comtinue to create threads here to troll.

There seems to be far more of your noobs coming here for a fight then you think we go there in comparison.
Maybe you kids should back off to stop the fighting.

It looks more like "Please stop spamming and I'll try and convince my community to do the same" rather than "I demand that you cease your actions at once or the spamming of your forum will continue."