Escalation: When Diplomacy Fails - 1958

Author Topic: Escalation: When Diplomacy Fails - 1958  (Read 18513 times)

The medical supplies in exchange for the consumer goods are accepted gladly.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 01:31:06 PM by Decepticon »

Stalin wishes to order some hentai.

the greeks are the ones who started the war, the USSR is just honoring a contract.
a contract that's completely unrealistic in the first place
i'm thinking of voiding the Greek-Soviet alliance because it's obvious metagaming, which is against the rules

President Truman, hearing of Yugoslavia's recent rejection of the USSR, offers protection and aid money.
nice. accept

soviet pilots appear suddenly among north korean pilots. no one knows how this could have happened, but business goes on as usual.

stalin offers troops to deter western aggression as well as industrial material for yugoslavia if they choose to reject the west and stick with their comrades.

The US warns Russia to stay away from their sphere of influence, and offers Yugoslavia equipment superior to what the Soviets are fielding.
In other news, American forces in Korea redouble their efforts.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 04:23:36 PM by Gojira »

a contract that's completely unrealistic in the first place
i'm thinking of voiding the Greek-Soviet alliance because it's obvious metagaming, which is against the rules

I mean the Soviets will probably get the Armenian and kurdish part of Turkey

(1) The US warns Russia to stay away from their sphere of influence, (2) and offers Yugoslavia equipment superior to what the Soviets are fielding.
1. this is literally within my sphere.
2. impossible

fair enough on 1
but on 2 youre dead wrong

East Germany accepts the trade offer after losing it's paperwork for a while.

yoyo can i take italia
ok, your also going to scare the stuff out of us/uk because you have the largest communist party following

ok, your also going to scare the stuff out of us/uk because you have the largest communist party following
who said i am going commie