Author Topic: Burning Man 2017 )*(  (Read 3280 times)

ppl that hate on burning man exist? lmao yall have too many opinions
>yall have too many opinion
>literally an opinion
Ok donny.

Burning man has been taken over from hippies by the generic rich white cali scumbags. Really from one obnoxious ass to another so not a huge loss. Like so.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 11:42:36 AM by Corderlain »

Oh burning man is like the thingy in watch dogs 2 when they nearly drop dedsec at like the beginning?
Sounds a little bit less lame.

tbh i just want to drive to burning man
but forget that sand dude

tab

Why would you pay to get into this? I thought hippy festivals were free because hippies don't like paying for things??

How do you think they get money for crack?

i could feed my daughter for a whole month on that money.

white people will make any outrageous price seem like money well spent. even on a loving burning twig in the middle of the desert. if you want to listen to niel young or some other hippie bullstuff just put it on your itunes, it's that damn simple

white people will make any outrageous price seem like money well spent. even on a loving burning twig in the middle of the desert. if you want to listen to niel young or some other hippie bullstuff just put it on your itunes, it's that damn simple
post of the month

OP doesn't have a daughter. Just because you have something better to spend the money on doesn't mean it's a poor choice for him.

OP doesn't have a daughter. Just because you have something better to spend the money on doesn't mean it's a poor choice for him.
yeah i realize that people like to spend their money on whatever is valuable to them and nobody should belittle their interests. I do think, however, that 425$ is money well spent on jordans

Boy i'm going to turn u into a burning man if u don't shut ur mouth

I do think, however, that 425$ is money well spent on jordans
erjiorwoaefmkl

. I do think, however, that 425$ is money well spent on jordans
B r u h

what did that man do to them

Stop pretending you have a daughter, and stop pretending you're special because you're black.
1: yeah i realize that people like to spend their money on whatever is valuable to them and nobody should belittle their interests. 2: I do think, however, that 425$ is money well spent on jordans
1: Then why are you posting in here?
2: You would rather pay 425 dollars for a pair of shoes that can get stolen easily than pay 425 dollars for a week long event? forget off.

What do you do at Burning Man anyways?