Author Topic: Burning Man 2017 )*(  (Read 3267 times)

yeah i realize that people like to spend their money on whatever is valuable to them and nobody should belittle their interests. I do think, however, that 425$ is money well spent on jordans
I don't think Jordans are worth that money ;)

What do you do at Burning Man anyways?

Sorry for the double post but burning man is a week long festival in which you camp in the middle of the desert and form a temporary city where money doesn't exist and you thrive off trade and gifting. it's hardcore as forget because massive dust storms roll through the area daily and it's hot as hell

Musicians come and fly in to play and artists are given grants to build giant structures (money from ur ticket) out in the desert. It's kind of crazy because after the festival ends the desert is spot cleaned and nothing is left behind

I haven't been yet so I won't comment on the hippies or drugs (but either way I won't care if I find they do have a large presence) http://burningman.org/

« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 01:11:45 PM by Remurr »

tab

I don't think Jordans are worth that money ;)

w-well you don't understand because you're white! >:(( loving white people

in which you camp in the middle of the desert
it's hardcore as forget because massive dust storms roll through the area daily and it's hot as hell
after reading this i can conclude you should instead be paid to go there

after reading this i can conclude you should instead be paid to go there
the price of the ticket goes towards maintaining the toilets, wetting down the roads, ranger services, medical supplies and art installations. it's like temporary city kind of self-governed by burners and the price is high to deter people from coming and to make bank (since it's hosted on federal land and that's not cheap)

either way it is very expensive at over $50 a day.

$425 for a week? idk man the average price for a 3 star hotel room in amsterdam is 80 dollar per night. thats more expensive and its only the hotel too. if you say "overnight" at burning man instead its cheaper and the event is right there without further costs than the 24h entree. sounds like average summer vacation prices to me.

$425 for a week? idk man the average price for a 3 star hotel room in amsterdam is 80 dollar per night. thats more expensive and its only the hotel too. if you say "overnight" at burning man instead its cheaper and the event is right there without further costs than the 24h entree. sounds like average summer vacation prices to me.
that's how i'm justifying it. the government is giving me a $500 grant to pay for books this semester but i already have my books so instead it's going towards my ticket... hehehe

i still need to buy supplies and a tent or other form of shelter, but i have until the end of august to do so

Id only ever go to burning man for cool musicians like tycho

im not even sure how hippies get into these festivals at all

what are they gonna do, pay for tickets with the money they earned at their jobs?

yeah i realize that people like to spend their money on whatever is valuable to them and nobody should belittle their interests. I do think, however, that 425$ is money well spent on jordans
Dont blacks tend to abandon their children then proceed to buy $1000 sneakers? Like you stuffbags have sense to the value of money.

Edit: missed where you said you do in fact think $425 is reasonable for sneakers. Reasons blacks are poor...
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 06:28:09 PM by Otis Da HousKat »