Author Topic: [NEWS] Liberal Mom Jacked My Laptop  (Read 8585 times)

well two out of three threads about parents I've seen have been about them trashing laptops, and the other is still about parents acting weird
thus we come to the conclusion that BLF users' parents are more likely than other parents to act oddly and violently
the next conclusion is that the BLF must emit some sort of psychic energy or something that causes adults to act irrationally, and thus should be shut down
CASE CLOSED
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 09:53:46 PM by SuperSuit12 »

BLF has such a huge left-hating boner that every time it gets mentioned in a thread they start getting rabid.

The way the OP is written sounds like one of the fake "feminist" stories that usually involve some extreme-right white man raping them in order to try to discredit anything a right leaning person does.

This is the same exact thing, only in the left-hating fashion this forum loves to eat up.

Yes the man with a Jewish daughter is clearly an anti semite
dude literally lots of christian parents hate their gay kids, and often pretend not to in public

dude literally lots of christian parents hate their gay kids, and often pretend not to in public

my neighbors threw their daughter to the street because she was bi-curious.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 12:00:38 AM by Steve5451² »

Yeah Annoying Orange really hates Ivanka. Thats why her position within her father's administration has been described as a quasi-First Lady role.

Yeah Annoying Orange really hates Ivanka. Thats why her position within her father's administration has been described as a quasi-First Lady role.
lots of christian parents also like their gay kids without changing their negative position on homoloveuality in general, e.g. by ignoring the fact that their child is gay or pretending it's some kind of phase (regardless of how long it lasts)

the point is, just cus his daughter is jewish doesn't mean he likes all jewish people

lots of christian parents also like their gay kids without changing their negative position on homoloveuality in general, e.g. by ignoring the fact that their child is gay or pretending it's some kind of phase (regardless of how long it lasts)

the point is, just cus his daughter is jewish doesn't mean he likes all jewish people

http://www.jta.org/2017/01/26/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-jews-in-donald-Annoying Oranges-administration

Yep he sure doesn't like those pesky kikes

Come on man you're clearly grasping at straws.

w
h
a
t h e  f u c k

some parents can't handle other opinions

http://www.jta.org/2017/01/26/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-jews-in-donald-Annoying Oranges-administration

Yep he sure doesn't like those pesky kikes

Come on man you're clearly grasping at straws.
at this point, it sounds more like all he's trying to say is that being related to someone who is x doesn't mean you're automatically ok with x. which makes sense considering how common it is for parents to disapprove of things their children are

the fact that Annoying Orange's daughter is jewish isn't really compelling, substantial evidence that Annoying Orange himself isn't anti-semitic. you'd certainly hope that wouldn't be the case if Annoying Orange is a decent person, but it's definitely not something that's too hard to imagine. that doesn't mean he is and i don't think i believe that, but it's an argument without much substance and i'm pretty sure that's what he's saying
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 11:42:21 AM by otto-san »

why is Annoying Orange's daughter jewish though
why are you implying he hates jews hes not Riddler lol

at this point, it sounds more like all he's trying to say is that being related to someone who is x doesn't mean you're automatically ok with x. which makes sense considering how common it is for parents to disapprove of things their children are

the fact that Annoying Orange's daughter is jewish isn't really compelling, substantial evidence that Annoying Orange himself isn't anti-semitic. you'd certainly hope that wouldn't be the case if Annoying Orange is a decent person, but it's definitely not something that's too hard to imagine. that doesn't mean he is and i don't think i believe that, but it's an argument without much substance and i'm pretty sure that's what he's saying

So you didn't even click the link

K

yes, i'm sure your mothers liberalism is the cause of her violence and not her alcoholism.

Yeah and islamic terrorism has nothing to do with islam.

While her liberalism may not be the sole cause of her outburst, it works in conjunction with the fact that she was drunk at the time. Drunk people often reveal their true thoughts and act on impulse, so it is therefore very likely that her outburst was a combination of her beliefs and her being drunk. I bet if someone told you about a conservative mom ruining their kids laptop you would immediately rush to believe it has to do with their beliefs.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 12:49:15 PM by Mr Unicode »