Nothing
something else
nothing
something
nothing
nothing
Nothing!
Something!

Author Topic: Post 3D models here!  (Read 71843 times)

The model was near enough symmetrical when I last checked.

It's hilarious how you used errors in the geometry to try and prove your innocence, when those errors came with the model you downloaded. I downloaded the turbosquid model and took a look. It had the same errors. Nice try.

Haha, I have to side with Rentafence. It would also explain why it was the best model out of the following, with the exception of the Desert Eagle:

Monty, I think you just got owned!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 03:22:19 PM by Sniff »

Ahahaha. Monty you are now a total failure.  Jervan, better find yourself someone who can model, as opposed to download crap off TurboSquid, eh?

I know the phrase is thrown about quite often, but this did just make my day. Now I can look down my nose at Monty even more!

« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 03:16:38 PM by rentafence »

Haha, double owned. Monty, have you no shame?

So basically his 2 best models are stolen... :cookieMonster:

I know the phrase is thrown about quite often, but this did just make my day. Now I can look down my nose at Monty even more!
Unfortunately Monty is the one that has to look up. It doesn't surprise me that this made your day either.

I sense another drama...

I'm just going to post something between the flame here;

Just did this, my first Sketch Up model, please rate:

Note: It's a gravity hammer. No its not meant to look like the original halo one.

It's for the Gravity Hammer I'm making. If its not good, I'll redo, if it is, I'll upload and someone can export to dts for me? Unless they can give a precise way that works to export to dts, from a free version of Sketch Up.

I sense another drama...
I don't. As far as I'm concerned, I've said what I wanted to say. I'm pretty sure Ephi will be a prick to almost everyone in the community at least once, if he can manage it.

I'm pretty sure Ephi will be a prick to almost everyone in the community at least once, if he can manage it.

The prick isn't Ephialtes. As far as I see, he just gives honest critisizm on your work. If everyone told you your models are super duper 100% awesome how do you expect to get better? You'll still model the same sub-par meshs over and over again. I'm not targeting anyone specific, I'm just giving insight as to why Ephialtes may come off as a prick to you.

Anyway, to get back on topic I suppose I'll post something of mine.

I sense another drama...
I don't. As far as I'm concerned, I've said what I wanted to say. I'm pretty sure Ephi will be a prick to almost everyone in the community at least once, if he can manage it.

Don't worry ma'am. I'm a professional.

Amazing model by the way, rentafence.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 04:28:34 PM by Ephialtes »

Very nice model Rentafence.

And I have to agree with Ephi that made my day as well (Never liked Monty at all now I almost forgot why I think he insulted some of my modeling).

Wow I agreed with Ephi twice what is this world coming to! Oh well I guess our common dislike of Monty put off our dislike of each other....

I'm not gonna lie... I like Jervan and all, but Monty gets what he gives. Pricky behavior.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 09:07:30 PM by Dr Bling »