Nothing
something else
nothing
something
nothing
nothing
Nothing!
Something!

Author Topic: Post 3D models here!  (Read 71851 times)

Can somone make me a model? I can script!

No you can't, lord iron can "script" better than you.

and a book can "script" better then iron

In soviet Russia, book script you

Actually it reads you the C++ for dumies books are the ones that script you.

My basic Colt

still working on

Hey, looks like you have some face, or vertex problems. I'm sure you will figure them out though.

Hey, looks like you have some face, or vertex problems. I'm sure you will figure them out though.

yh, i have just started modling but ill get the hang of it sooner or later

Ok this is my lowest poly creation yet (360 or so) and I tried to make it look blocky discuss.

About those troopers you made, why are they temporary? I like that style for some reason; I don't know why I do but I do.

Ok Siren it looks like you are just getting boxes and rotating to fit a gun. First make 3 vertexes then select all of them and press F(create face) to fix your face problems. Also my Thompson its not that great, but here it is.

Ok Siren it looks like you are just getting boxes and rotating to fit a gun. First make 3 vertexes then select all of them and press F(create face) to fix your face problems. Also my Thompson its not that great, but here it is.

its good but im using blender 3d

<<image>>

Tommy's a good name. Kudos to you.