Nothing
something else
nothing
something
nothing
nothing
Nothing!
Something!

Author Topic: Post 3D models here!  (Read 71809 times)

Please do. That is uber modeling.

I imagine most of them are for that CS mod.
Actually, no. I was lacking inspiration and I so I whipped out the Source SDK and began examining the W_ models in the CS:S weapons folder.

Tri

Lol, Monty likes weapons.  Model a vehicle now >.>

Any coments on the gas mask on the previous page? Or should I leave it as it is and export it?

Edit: This is the first version of a space go kart thingy I am makeing (vehicle for blockland) this is only version one so it needs a lot of work (some type of steering wheel) and I may still change some of what it looks like. Any sugestions would be apreciated.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 06:14:07 PM by Lt Chub Chub »

Nice job Lt. Chub Chub! Looks good.

Yeah, its great.

No, I mean you being a jerk to some guy who's only trying to contribute to the community.

Just ignore Ephi he dose stuff like this all the time to me.... Don't know why never done any thing to him....

I'd say it was constructive criticism. I haven't said its bad or anything, just pointed out the faults I see in the model. If you'd rather I just sat here saying it was crap I'll happily do that instead - its a lot less work.

Dog.

Its still work in progress, but just wondering if its worth to continue.
Also nice dog vertzer.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 06:32:32 PM by Minion »

might want to wait for V9 to make the head a turret

Just ignore Ephi he dose stuff like this all the time to me.... Don't know why never done any thing to him....
I'd say it was constructive criticism. I haven't said its bad or anything, just pointed out the faults I see in the model. If you'd rather I just sat here saying it was crap I'll happily do that instead - its a lot less work.

Ephi was giving you a nice opinion on how he thinks that you could improve your already good, blocky model. At least he took the time to edit your image to actually show you how he actually feels how you could improve it...

I wouldn't call it 'nice' but he was trying to be constructive.