Magus terrible admin on medieval RP.

Author Topic: Magus terrible admin on medieval RP.  (Read 34721 times)

tbh imo calling someone a witch just seems like an excuse to kill them.

Like why else would you do it

Especially when you rile the entire crowd and convince the person is a witch, that just gives you even more justification to kill the person for being a witch if like 5-8 other people also think so.

This did happen once:

However, the person playing the heretic agreed to it.

However, the person playing the heretic agreed to it.

So the witch has to consent?

What?!

Let me look at the Saleem witch trials and see if witches had to give consent first.

Nope, in none of any historical evidence I'm seeing. Witches have never given consent.

Also I myself was killed for being a witch before, I didn't give consent. The offending party didn't get banned.

magus is probably one of the only decent people that are admin on that server lmao

Nope, in none of any historical evidence I'm seeing. Witches have never given consent.

Also I myself was killed for being a witch before, I didn't give consent. The offending party didn't get banned.
You dug yourself into that one, considering you yourself claimed to be a thief and then attacked somebody after the people you were talking with drew weapons on the thief.

You dug yourself into that one, considering you yourself claimed to be a thief and then attacked somebody after the people you were talking with drew weapons on the thief.

Weapons drawn is considered to be a hostile threat in medieval times.

How do you expect me to roleplay as a paranoid thief if I can't attack someone with their weapon drawn at me.

If someone draws a gun on you, do you consider that as a hostile gesture or do you wait until they actually shoot you first to then attack?

A weapon out is a hostile gesture that should be met with an equal or greater hostile gesture.

So here's what I'm getting at:

Magus bans Tony because of ban evasion, AND not following rules.

Tony's defense is that he likes one of those hardcore edgy medieval RPs, and will do it at his expense, even if it means doing the acts he recently committed, if not more.

Buddy, you're forgeted. And considering that you seem to be getting off on this kind of stuff, I think I can consider it old news. This isn't the first time you've had a major hard-on from even the most oddest of topics.

So here's what I'm getting at:

Magus bans Tony because of ban evasion, AND not following rules.

Tony's defense is that he likes one of those hardcore edgy medieval RPs, and will do it at his expense, even if it means doing the acts he recently committed, if not more.

Buddy, you're forgeted. And considering that you seem to be getting off on this kind of stuff, I think I can consider it old news. This isn't the first time you've had a major hard-on from even the most oddest of topics.
p sure it wasn't ban evasion but defo not following rules

I didn't evade any bans. I stayed in the server.

I didn't evade any bans. I stayed in the server.
You didn't evade any bans.

I didn't realize attacking a witch is against any rules man.

You should have said I wasn't allowed to roleplay as the mentality of a man in the medieval ages.

I didn't realize attacking a witch is against any rules man.

You should have said I wasn't allowed to roleplay as the mentality of a man in the medieval ages.
That would explain a lot about your behavior on the forum.