what forumers would you team up with to build shelter from the apocalypse

Author Topic: what forumers would you team up with to build shelter from the apocalypse  (Read 2902 times)

u guys are going to a 15 y/o for guns instead of people in the military, wat
Ey I'm pretty useful

Small, knows my way with types of guns and ammo and how to make homemade guns, I'd be useful

I would immediately head for any shelters / apocalypse prepper's house, picking up anyone I care about on the way

rlcbm only
Ey I'm pretty useful

Small, knows my way with types of guns and ammo and how to make homemade guns, I'd be useful
i know how to make a Annoying Orangeet out of tubing and a funnel does that count
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 04:20:35 PM by Daswiruch »

i know how to make a Annoying Orangeet out of tubing and a funnel does that count
yes, now you're the signal and distraction man

rlcbm onlyi know how to make a Annoying Orangeet out of tubing and a funnel does that count
u are now the bard of the party

Guns probably wouldn't be too useful in an apocalypse scenario. Durable tools, nonperishable foods and secure water storage is way more important. First and foremost, you would want to secure as much gasoline as possible to make sure all vehicles can run for the next few weeks. If any shelters can't provide anything for you, you would want to go home and start to turn off all useless devices and see about hooking up a generator.

As soon as the scenario starts, you would want to fill all sinks and bathtubs with water, then fill up any and all clean containers with water. I cannot stress how important clean drinking water is. You can ration food all you want, you cannot survive without optimal amounts of water.

Along with that, I'd probably hit the local good will, salvation army or town library for literary material. Any sort of technical skill books that could help me down the line.

warble and e-maxx: mechanic squad
taya: guns & ammo
mcjob: slave driver for the extras + what drydess said
myself: guns & ammo. and everything. i am good at everything. except doing laundry
akio: does the laundry
- extras -
nigerian cunts: manual labor, comic relief. they are expendable.
furry thread users: distractions/meatshield

u guys are going to a 15 y/o for guns instead of people in the military, wat
i said i wanted the guns, i never said i'd keep him afterwards

Square Society, Cohort, and iEvent would form a post-apocalyptic power bloc triumvirate and rule the planet Clan Discussion formerly known as Earth.

warble and e-maxx: mechanic squad
taya: guns & ammo
mcjob: slave driver for the extras + what drydess said
myself: guns & ammo. and everything. i am good at everything. except doing laundry
akio: does the laundry
- extras -
nigerian cunts: manual labor, comic relief. they are expendable.
furry thread users: distractions/meatshield
We are not expendable nor manual labor. Well. Maybe bedpost is

bedpost is the designated whore of babylon

i said i wanted the guns, i never said i'd keep him afterwards
:(

No one from blfs for sure