Author Topic: post you're favorite albums  (Read 3451 times)

it hurts to cut it short like this. here is my last fm http://www.last.fm/user/FolieADeuxUs

Quote from: Freek
you're

to everyone calling me out
post you are favorite albums
its intentional

it hurts to cut it short like this. here is my last fm http://www.last.fm/user/FolieADeuxUs
we have hella similar music taste

mm.. food mf doom in general is so good how did I forget this
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 11:46:14 AM by Nal »

The apparent influence p4k still has is actually startling

edit

when I talk about music going downhill
this is where I'm coming from
why though, you have Daft Punk, RHCP, and the St. Vincent discography in your list. And you mentioned Gorillaz. I don't understand why you would say music is going downhill then list a bunch of modern music as your favorites?? Kind of contradictory yeah??
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 12:51:33 PM by Mega-Bear »

« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 03:13:39 PM by are you my ghost »

two things: one, bruh you can't just post an artists discog in a favorites list, that's silly. you gotta limit it to one or two albums

but what if I massively like every single song on every single one of those albums

two: radiohead best of, listen i'm not gonna crucify you for that but watch out lol

look I needed some radiohead fast and so I bought that
I like every single song on it k

third thing: genesis is dope

hell yeah m8

why though, you have Daft Punk, RHCP, and the St. Vincent discography in your list. And you mentioned Gorillaz. I don't understand why you would say music is going downhill then list a bunch of modern music as your favorites?? Kind of contradictory yeah??

I don't think so. You have to consider that RHCP and Daft Punk and Gorillaz go further back than the 2000s (at least I think they do), and yeah I've got St. Vincent on my list but that's like the only exception.
You'll notice the rest of my list is made up of some really off-the-charts stuff.

off the top of my head
i have very trash taste

I don't think so. You have to consider that RHCP and Daft Punk and Gorillaz go further back than the 2000s (at least I think they do), and yeah I've got St. Vincent on my list but that's like the only exception.
You'll notice the rest of my list is made up of some really off-the-charts stuff.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lol listen to more music
Pat Metheny is dope though, good to see somebody representing him

i literally just started listening to music recently, and thats what ive liked so far
i'm gonna listen to more stuff though