Youtube Cinema 2017 - Powered by BL-Browser [NEW HALLS 2 & 3]

Poll

(none)

(nothing)
0 (0%)
(nothing)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Youtube Cinema 2017 - Powered by BL-Browser [NEW HALLS 2 & 3]  (Read 9778 times)

no spaceroosters
yes blockland movie

starwars showing would be fun

The Lego Movie is actually really funny. I'd watch it again and again, so that's my vote.

remove spaceballs from the poll

Alright, this flashing text is really getting annoying.
I can see the video fine, make it go away.

you may need to update blbrowser

Try attachmodule("AWSHook.dll");

you may need to update blbrowser
This is the issue here, older versions of the BL-Browser doesn't have the version function so the server thinks you don't have it.

Try attachmodule("AWSHook.dll");

That's how I get the video to work.
I ended up having to relog after getting the video to work to get the text to stop.

Thing is, trying to relog with the video working almost always results in a crash so it took like seven tries.

This is the issue here, older versions of the BL-Browser doesn't have the version function so the server thinks you don't have it.

Suppose Ill just have to update.

That's how I get the video to work.
I ended up having to relog after getting the video to work to get the text to stop.

Thing is, trying to relog with the video working almost always results in a crash so it took like seven tries.

Suppose Ill just have to update.

If you crash and the server doesn't detect BL Browser, you definitely need to update to 0.2.1
Just replace AwsHook.dll by this one https://github.com/Pah1023/BL-Browser/releases/download/v0.2.1/AwsHook.dll in your Blockland folder
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 01:34:32 PM by MrLoL² »

Followed the instructions carefully multiple times and my game still is unable to detect BL browser, is it possible to get a video tutorial or something i'm always terrible at these type of things
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 09:50:27 PM by Mr.? »

This is really cool but bl browser is a pain in the loving ass to detect.
Yes I have updated to 0.2.1...

Whenever I try to download it it keeps on popping up Blockland_19 download thing. What do I do?

EDIT: screw it downloading bl add-ons is a waste of time
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 01:36:53 PM by are you my ghost »

spaceballs or you have no balls
also why does my BL lag like ass when a video is playing
FPS lag, only when a video is playing
when there is no video no lag
pls help