Author Topic: So Allahu Akbar is socially acceptable but Deus Vult is not?  (Read 4742 times)

What is this image
it summarizes how i feel whenever I read a Lord Tony post

You know Tony's a troll, right
I hate this type of comment. The "he's a troll so anyone who calls him out on anything is automatically an idiot" one. Being a troll and being a dumbass are not mutually exclusive.

I've always wondered what white people scream before they shoot up a school
"this is what you get for forgetin with the white kid"

I hate this type of comment. The "he's a troll so anyone who calls him out on anything is automatically an idiot" one. Being a troll and being a dumbass are not mutually exclusive.

if tony was a dumbass he wouldn't be so good at pissing off the morons of this community for what, 9 years?

Ubisoft is going to be hosting a live crusade over the Polygon head office in the next couple of days. Deus Vult.

i don't think he was calling you an idiot i think he was saying that you shouldn't waste your breath arguing with a brick wall

i don't think he was calling you an idiot i think he was saying that you shouldn't waste your breath arguing with a brick wall

Exactly

we will retake jerusalem

http://i.imgur.com/J8kfFzl.png

They brung up the pepe thing. Thats it, im bombing an office today! forget human rights or the laws, at this point its goddamn nessecary for the sanity of the world! We will destroy polygons offices together as a community! DEUS VULT!

title is correct, why is this being debated

title is correct, why is this being debated
it's not, this is a lord tony thread

http://i.imgur.com/J8kfFzl.png

They brung up the pepe thing. Thats it, im bombing an office today! forget human rights or the laws, at this point its goddamn nessecary for the sanity of the world! We will destroy polygons offices together as a community! DEUS VULT!

The difference is that 'Allahu Ackbar' is a commonly used phrase throughout the world (both by terrorists and peaceful muslims) and 'Deus Vult' has been out of use for a thousand years. Deus Vult is just a meme brought into circulation by fans of Crusader Kings II and the focus of the game on the crusades, with many fans proclaiming 'DEUS VULT!' online in joking support of their factions Christian Crusades. Polygon is stupid, and so are you, Tony.