devout righteous to anarchist wicked - which one are you

Author Topic: devout righteous to anarchist wicked - which one are you  (Read 2470 times)

what's the difference between lawless and anarchist
i'm assuming lawless is more of a mental state, while anarchist is both mentally and politically anarchist

i don't understand this

is this totalitarian<->anarchist or is this law-abiding-citizen<->anarchist

i don't understand this

is this totalitarian<->anarchist or is this law-abiding-citizen<->anarchist
i imagine totalitarian - law-abiding - anarchist

Lawful Moral, Lawful Good, Civil Moral, Civil Good, Civil Righteous.

Any of those.

probably anything adjacent to "truly moral"

one of the rectangles

is there some sort of test you can take to figure this out

i would say im either civil moral or rebel moral

edit: found it http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

You Are:

Lawful Good

Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 04:36:14 PM by blockguy™ »

Hey, there's a teat for this? Good thing, no need to random guess.

It doesn't work on mobile but I'll edit this post with my actual alignment when I do the test.

what's the difference between lawless and anarchist
There isn't a significant difference, just like there's no significant difference between "civil" and "lawful". This is just an attempt to de-assify the regular alignment chart by adding more squares. It didn't work.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 05:12:50 PM by Qwepir »

Lawful neutral for philosophy reasons