[NEWS] "Leftist Fight Club" trains UCF students to fight Republicans

Author Topic: [NEWS] "Leftist Fight Club" trains UCF students to fight Republicans  (Read 1747 times)

Radical left: fighting "fascism" with fascism since 2015

Radical left: fighting "fascism" with fascism since 2015
Can't you basically call censorship a form of fascism? Been going on for a while longer.

Can't you basically call censorship a form of fascism? Been going on for a while longer.

Depends

you laugh now but when the next campus riot happens and hundreds are killed because those soft ass students are suddenly mike tyson it will get serious

you laugh now but when the next campus riot happens and hundreds are killed because those soft ass students are suddenly mike tyson it will get serious
I guess that's when they'll get the civil war they seem to want so badly, and the left will get gunned down in the thousands

the people who converted to buddhism because they think its a religion of existential reason or something will have mastered asian martial arts and will be able to pluck bullets out of the air

CNN's gonna make the footage a PPV and have dana white narrate it

the people who converted to buddhism because they think its a religion of existential reason or something will have mastered asian martial arts and will be able to pluck bullets out of the air

yeah i can't wait to see these clowns get gunned down with the entry wounds being in their hands lmao

A lot of my old friends from high school go to UCF. What a shame.

I don't live very far away from there so rip.  Better get some pepper spray.

repoblicáns need not be fought

A lot of my old friends from high school go to UCF. What a shame.
This doesn't really reflect on the university at all.

You can make any club/society that you want at pretty much any university. Usually the only requirements are that you have a minimum number of members (often as low as 5), and that you fund yourselves.

Universities and their Student Unions usually only interfere with the societies if they break certain rules or commit crimes.

florida is a stuffhole
peninsula swings left, panhandle swings right, and both halves immediately die of old age or drug abuse

i hope this "amateur boxer" knows that he'll be liable when one of his handicap students gets overconfident with their next-to-worthless fighting skills and assaults someone