I accidentally triggered my professor

Author Topic: I accidentally triggered my professor  (Read 4208 times)

Badspot once said that it's the worst users who rush to defend one another. You're both looking worse than OP right now and I've gotta go get my beauty sleep.

"haha forget you guys you all are horrible haha"

Is this a McZealot against everyone thread?

Neventii reclines his chair
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 12:32:07 AM by Neventii »

warbler was obviously in the wrong the way he asked the question but the teacher did overreact if it went as he said it did. i wouldn't attribute it to "le triggered s.j.w.s" though

warbler was obviously in the wrong the way he asked the question but the teacher did overreact if it went as he said it did. i wouldn't attribute it to "le triggered s.j.w.s" though
"Yes it is, and I would've been glad to have a conversation with you about it had you been more considerate."

I would say this response is very far from an overreaction.
Warble did offend her (not her fault if she was offended) and she didn't want to carry on talking to him at that time, which she wasn't obliged to do at all.
So she left without insulting him, lecturing him or berating him. It's an extremely professional behaviour following someone coming up to you, insulting your clothing and listing off assumptions they made to you.

Warble should go and speak to her later when she is free and apologise for what he said, and admit that it was insensitive to say what he did and that in the future he should think more about the words he uses.
Then he should say he was just really interested to learn more about her lifestyle and religion and that he would really like to discuss it with her at some point.

College is a waste of time and money.
- Tony, 26, once employed by wallmart

I would say this response is very far from an overreaction.
She did accuse him of "quoting hate media"

reminder that everyone in warble's life seemingly overreact to his "just politely asked questions".

theres more to it than what he bitches about, whether hes rewording stuff or if he's really just socially inept enough to forget about tone and body language.

Reminder that Warble has literally nothing to gain for lying so doing so would just destroy his damn good reputation, thus there being no real reason to doing so

Before wildly accusing people because you're thirsty, actually think about the context and outcomes

Reminder that Warble has literally nothing to gain for lying so doing so would just destroy his damn good reputation, thus there being no real reason to doing so

Before wildly accusing people because you're thirsty, actually think about the context and outcomes
didnt say he was lying. reread.

didnt say he was lying. reread.
accusing him of rewording stuff or conviniently forgetting what happened is basically the same thing as saying he's lying, lmao. Just because you didn't say it outright doesn't mean you haven't thought / implied it

accusing him of rewording stuff or conviniently forgetting what happened is basically the same thing as saying he's lying, lmao. Just because you didn't say it outright doesn't mean you haven't thought / implied it
that wasnt the second thing i wrote either. which would imply he's incapable of socializing and is basically rantposting because he doesnt understand why things happened the way they did.

please re read once more.

well, im hopefully going into car design, which means while im at community college I get to go and feel sorry for all of the people there pursuing degrees in drawing or painting which will most likely lead them to a minimum wage job and some money on the side from doing art. I don't feel like im wasting money yet because this whole year is paid for and Ive only spent 4,800$ on everything so far which isn't too bad
when u think ur gonna be hired by GM to design cars cus u went to community college

working up the ladder at walmart is a LOT better than slaving at homework for 5 years to get payed 50$/hour afterwords

If you think about it, you're still a slave. You're just a slave with a better job.