Anti smoking is now switching the demographic to angsty black teens.

Author Topic: Anti smoking is now switching the demographic to angsty black teens.  (Read 2190 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cfo4Nblmp8

What is this crap? We get it smoking is bad, now we're making it about race?

I think the idea is that they are more at risk as a demographic because they are being targeted for advertising.

I've never noticed, and I live almost exclusively among black teens.

I think the idea is that they are more at risk as a demographic because they are being targeted for advertising.

So they are at risk because they can't think for themselves and need a truth campaign commercial to think for them?

No one is forcing black people to smoke.

So they are at risk because they can't think for themselves and need a truth campaign commercial to think for them?

No one is forcing anyone to smoke yet there were hundreds of campaigns against it. Chill.

No one is forcing anybody to smoke, but people choose to smoke anyways. That's why there's campaigns like this to prevent it.

without actually thinking of the implications of this, forget it

anything is better than corporate produced memes in an effort to be relatable

Complaining about being "profiling"? What. Yes. This is literally how marketing campaigns work. You don't market to demographics that won't suit your needs, which is the same reason people don't understand why toy companies don't market girl toys to boys.
This is business as usual. You are "profiled" because you are a loving demographic, and in a black neighborhood you are not going to advertise to white people.
Nearly 22 of every 100 non-Hispanic American Indians/Alaska Natives (21.9%)
More than 20 of every 100 non-Hispanic multiple race individuals (20.2%)
Nearly 17 of every 100 non-Hispanic Blacks (16.7%)
More than 16 of every 100 non-Hispanic Whites (16.6%)
More than 10 of every 100 Hispanics (10.1%)
7 of every 100 non-Hispanic Asians* (7.0%)
That being said, you'll perhaps never see ads in the US dedicated towards Asians.

Complaining about being "profiling"? What. Yes. This is literally how marketing campaigns work. You don't market to demographics that won't suit your needs, which is the same reason people don't understand why toy companies don't market girl toys to boys.
This is business as usual. You are "profiled" because you are a loving demographic, and in a black neighborhood you are not going to advertise to white people.That being said, you'll perhaps never see ads in the US dedicated towards Asians.
this implies i didnt grow up on polly pocket you biased mcdonkeykongaroo

tony gonna die at the age of 32 if doesn't stop stressing out over issues like this

You're a loving tribal

anything is better than corporate produced memes in an effort to be relatable

tony gonna die at the age of 32 if doesn't stop stressing out over issues like this
what do u think his last words will be

what do u think his last words will be

"Wow, so much for the tolerant left."