make BLF great again (bad grammar is a must)

Author Topic: make BLF great again (bad grammar is a must)  (Read 2720 times)

fukc no!!
also where's the bad grammar u advertised
also did u really just come back to try and annoy the harvest clan again

umm no i came to scold everyone for being a bad community and BLF needs to be more pg since it gives a bad effect on all kids who enter the community since BL is a game for kids

umm no i came to scold everyone for being a bad community
uh ok what the forget man??
and BLF needs to be more pg since it gives a bad effect on all kids who enter the community since BL is a game for kids
blf for the most part is separate from bl really, and bl isn't exactly the most kid-friendly place either

it's not gonna happen, this forum has existed for more than 10 years and while it did have a swear "filter" a long time ago (swears were replaced by the emotes) badspot got sick of it after not too long and i highly doubt he or really anyone else here wants to have it back on or really any rules that make this place "pg", honestly it would probably ruin this place

the swear filter meant we couldn't call eachother mondays
so it was the worst feature on the forums

Yeah not gonna happen.  Most of this forum is aged 14-22, anyways, a demographic not unfamiliar with swearing.

Ultimately, if you can't stand it, just leave.

Baddy will chop his balls off before he makes the forums pg

damn that one is a true classic

Inb4 Disney buys Blockland

yea but this is a brick game were talking about  and badspot doesn t make rules strict  he uses a free forums with bad quality and if you couldnt be rude then maybe the community would be better all the good people left the community because bad people took over it

and if you couldnt be rude then maybe the community would be better all the good people left the community because bad people took over it
dude there's still plenty of good people here including me, you're just attracting the worse ones to insult you because of how you're acting here
and you're not making it any better right now by insulting the entire community like honestly what the hell i understand you have good intentions here but c'mon

i think your a troll i have seen your posts i saw that long list of pools in that old night topic