youtube is break [no longer]

Author Topic: youtube is break [no longer]  (Read 723 times)

russian hackERS???????

youtube is no longer breaken
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 12:33:11 AM by Swollow »

youtube please get help

Did they fix the stuffty notifications system? It's loving worse.

I use to have been able to reply to comments within the notification box and then press next and reply to the next.

Now it doesn't even show me what the message is  just "someone replied" and then I click on it and it takes me out of the video I am watching to put me into a different window.

Did they fix the stuffty notifications system? It's loving worse.

I use to have been able to reply to comments within the notification box and then press next and reply to the next.

Now it doesn't even show me what the message is  just "someone replied" and then I click on it and it takes me out of the video I am watching to put me into a different window.
Ya know, day by day, im thinking youtube is telling us we should switch to or create another platform.

for real though getting real tired of this

[img ]http://i.swololol.com/u/1f7yodAWy.png[/img]
for real though getting real tired of this
What even is the point of the subscribe button anymore? I don' think i've missed out on new videos, but many people have said that they have, and that's just awful

ya I won't see videos from my subscriptions IN MY SUBSCRIPTION BOX instead ill see a 'new' video from a channel like 3 weeks later on the 'recommended' page or in the 'suggested video' feed despite looking through all my videos in subscription up until my last watched video

I don't want to do the notification subscribe thing because I actually don't want 8 emails a day from youtube

I don't want to do the notification subscribe thing because I actually don't want 8 emails a day from youtube
And if you enable push notifications, your phone will ping endlessly and flood with notifications

Especially if you turn on the bell next to someone's subscribe button

Desktop notifications however, your screen doesn't get spammed to the brim with new videos, but you do see three notifications at most of new videos, activity, and/or comments

And if you enable push notifications, your phone will ping endlessly and flood with notifications

Especially if you turn on the bell next to someone's subscribe button

Desktop notifications however, your screen doesn't get spammed to the brim with new videos, but you do see three notifications at most of new videos, activity, and/or comments
im already on youtube for like 30% of my time on the computer I don't need it on my desktop and when I'm trying to play games as well ;_;