Conan's Prison Break - New map?? :O

Author Topic: Conan's Prison Break - New map?? :O  (Read 32690 times)

~It returns~

Made possible by:
Zeustal, Swollow, Skill4Life, Dark X-rane, iska, UngaBunga, mod-man, and of course Pload and Predator.

Donations!

If you donate $3 or more, include your BLID in the donation message for donor status. Donors get gold items, blue uniform, hat and golden sparkle for Bronson, and a guaranteed spot on the server, even if the server is full

Donators:
$13.37
  • Nobot (2127)
$10
  • PortiePoo (3636)
$9.11 ✈
  • italics (37331)
$6.66
  • Keb (70245)
$4.20
  • Nonnel (19101)
$4.04 DONATION NOT FOUND
  • -Paint- (Freeday) (107022)
$4
  • sherif (33935)
$ fiddy
  • Cowboy Dude (26663)
$3
  • Shy_Guy (23751)
  • Logs (102220)
  • Chill (30139)
  • Mr.LoL (3306)
  • c[_] (40725)
  • F1sh (44383)
  • Sentry (12027)
  • UngaBunga (20419)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 03:17:19 PM by Conan »

RIP MY richard OFF AND CALL ME STACY

A jailbreak server?

Oh...
i personally guarantee that this server is no ordinary jail escape

Ok. Will this "unknown" gamemode be released once you've finished hosting it?

Ok. Will this "unknown" gamemode be released once you've finished hosting it?
unfortunately no "official release" since its basically all custom made. i'll release the individual addons though.

the code is public but its pretty spaghetti so i wouldn't advise anyone trying to steal it for their own server.

unfortunately no "official release" since its basically all custom made. i'll release the individual addons though.

the code is public but its pretty spaghetti so i wouldn't advise anyone trying to steal it for their own server.
I understand how it works, with using different items there really isnt a gamemode, just a minigame - but what about the loading screen and MVP etc?

I understand how it works, with using different items there really isnt a gamemode, just a minigame - but what about the loading screen and MVP etc?
you dont understand - a lot of the code between the items and addons are integrated to such an extent that you cant just toss them into other maps and expect them to work. they also occasionally make assumptions about the build or have quirks regarding how the code is written that requires bricks/names/events to be set up a very particular way.

this goes for the loading screen and statistics gathering, which is used for MVP. you wouldn't be able to repurpose any of that code/assets since it would all be designed around the server.

It's a jailbreak server, but it's been Beefed up!

Oh boy, can't wait for this