Conan's Prison Break - New map?? :O

Author Topic: Conan's Prison Break - New map?? :O  (Read 32703 times)

Going up in half an hour!
When you fall asleep and its been an hour since it shouldve been hosted.

when my sleep schedule is so forgetedthat i cant remmeber getting into bed

ill go to sleep early tonight and host early tmrw instead of allnighter-ing again

i'll shoot for 9am tomorrow. i'll use the remaining time today to add more content ive been planning on
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 06:11:02 PM by Conan »

This shouldve been up 25 mins ago and you said goodnight in BLG chat, so I take it you wont host it today?

edit: 5 seconds after I posted this you started chatting again and said it would be up, RIP.

just donated

yayyyyyy
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 02:38:44 PM by Logs »

Has it already been up today or is it going up later?

Has it already been up today or is it going up later?
It was up early today, but I took it down after a few rounds cause the balance was clearly off. Working on fixes to make tower 2/3 more viable/desirable targets

very fun server, but its hard to focus on the chat and cooperate when theres a million things being said at once
maybe thats just me

maybe prisoners who lead often should get a leader tag or something so that more people will tend to follow them

i dont want to start assigning leaders and stuff - it makes it feel bad for new players and rewards those who chat spam to get prisoners to do things. prisoner coordination will always be a midway between anarchy and democracy

that said i want to encourage people to coordinate well, or make em have to in order to win. i might make a feature to create your own "group" and chat with them exclusively for easier coordination

that sounds like it would exclude new players way more than having a leader

that sounds like it would exclude new players way more than having a leader
maybe. its a big might right now, really not sure.

i might make a sort of whistle item that calls players to the whistler's location.

Tear gas is complete and ingame! It does a bit of damage (maxing out at 50 per player), but the main focus is on it slowing and blinding prisoners severely

Guards get 5 tear gas grenades per round, and each lasts 20 seconds. It can't do damage through walls.

looks really good :o
will/do haircuts last over multiple rounds until you change it?

looks really good :o
will/do haircuts last over multiple rounds until you change it?
they do - you keep them permanently, and you can change them with /barber (a new function due to the high demand for barber seats) or with the barber chairs. The hairs persist as guard as well and as well as on Bronson.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 02:46:58 AM by Conan »

Tear gas is complete and ingame! It does a bit of damage (maxing out at 50 per player), but the main focus is on it slowing and blinding prisoners severel
Well this tears me up inside