Author Topic: Conan's Prison Break - New map?? :O  (Read 32720 times)

Testing is closed! We'll be back up next Friday, the 24th, which is also Blockland's 10th Anniversary
who woulda guessed that on bl's 10th anniversary, one of the most well remembered servers would come back :)

Pictures of todays playtesting:

« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 08:31:05 PM by Conan »

heres real prisoner footage of the line (this  was the last full line we had until we escaped, more at 11)

i just realized im not playing with shaders on WTF

Jokes on you, Im doing a late night hosting session to iron out some final bugs! Join now!

edit: jk its down we only went for like 3 rounds
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 01:31:15 AM by Conan »

that was fun

reminded me of the good o'l days on ploads

this was me on ploads back in 2012: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdRpw66Iqos (i start doing stuff at 3:25)

it's not the greatest recording, and I was afk doing random stuff, but hey it's still something to look back on if anybody wants to compare lol

keep up the great work

Jokes on you, Im doing a late night hosting session to iron out some final bugs! Join now!

That stuff was really fun.

Still almost had max player count at like 1am cst which is impressive

Working on more content for the server; i'll keep you guys posted. I've heard from you guys about wanting more options when it comes to playing.

Feel free to suggest ideas and tweaks here!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 09:16:43 AM by Conan »

Keep missing it ;'(
Will definitely be here for 24th though.

that 3 am playtest was 10/10

Feel free to suggest ideas and tweaks here!
Donator stuff for guards

Donator stuff for guards
Yep, working on that. Other things I can confirm are soap for prisoners and whistle for guards.