Anti smoking is now switching the demographic to angsty black teens.

Author Topic: Anti smoking is now switching the demographic to angsty black teens.  (Read 2166 times)

truthorange doesn't believe that ecigs are actually a good replacement for smoking tobacco products, but a good polar opposite example is the UK.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/e-cigarettes-around-95-less-harmful-than-tobacco-estimates-landmark-review

they're very active on switching the population over to vaping instead of combustion products, while we're trying to make it harder for people to switch over to these products by putting hard gov't limitations on it (FDA is a roostersucker for tobacco lobbyists).

only black people that still smoke cigs are the crackheads. we just buy cigars and use them as blunt wraps

cigarillos man, forget swishers its all about them white owls or dutches ;).

ironically black people hardly ever smoke cigarettes. its always the white teens who hold the most angst.

we have plenty of lean to keep our livers content. plus like 18% of us have asthma so we cant smoke

If black people in inner cities aren't smoking then they wouldn't advertise there.

ironically black people hardly ever smoke cigarettes. its always the white teens who hold the most angst.

we have plenty of lean to keep our livers content. plus like 18% of us have asthma so we cant smoke
Yea my post was a joke only thing my black friends smoke is weed or wax lol

I don't understand how they turn smoking into a racial issue.

I don't understand how they turn smoking into a racial issue.
sounds like something an SJW would say

An SJW is the one who is turning it into a racial issue.

You're a loving tribal
I get that Tony stuffposts but he's literally being the opposite of tribal. He's calling out racism.

I get that Tony stuffposts but he's literally being the opposite of tribal. He's calling out racism.

I was being sarcastic, lampooning people who call out racism