inh² - consistently triggered in drama board

Author Topic: inh² - consistently triggered in drama board  (Read 12128 times)

I said let the audience decide...

He should still be allowed to point out his thought process and intention behind what he said...

The "my dude" is getting very, very old
So is your obsession with Panty and Stocking.

INH is a white knight at its finest

INH is a white knight at its finest

Not to forget to mention that he makes pretty much everyone uncomfortable when he was in a few discord groups I was in.

Can confirm, he's a huge problem in the good one

Let's not forget that inh gets into arguments with people, either doesn't read or doesn't understand what the person posted. And then screams "ad hominem" (a term he doesn't understand the meaning of) when the person insults him for being a loving idiot and not seeing what was clearly in the other person's post.

As for discord let's just say I've heard some stories.

Can confirm, he's a huge problem in the good one
I've only ever gotten in one argument in that discord for the 5+ months ive been there

So lol

Forum knight insert name here mercilessly bullies underage kid for being annoying, justifies it by saying "Nobody likes him so it's okay"

""mercilessly bullies""

oh my god lol

someone needs to stop this youngun before he runss himself into an electric fence!!

show me your support if you support blockland youtht groups for disablegs teens

waitn o

I should get a word count of how many times he's said stop

i think that time it was ok cuz earlier freek told matthew to leave for doing what INH told them to stop doing, he was just trying to help freek

Forum knight insert name here mercilessly bullies underage kid for being annoying, justifies it by saying "Nobody likes him so it's okay"
it's bizarre though, you'd think after being bullied mercilessly by squartle and his crew he'd be a little more sympathetic towards all the hate blockchip gets