Author Topic: Itt: We are Tumblr  (Read 4734 times)

im typing a sentence without capitalization or punctuation isnt this a wacky and humorous way of typing
forget You Bitch *shoot you with gun*

hey guys look at this burrito i found on the sidewalk!!
#the tag that i am currently writing contains more information and more words than the entirety of the post does #ya guys i love using tags as footnotes for no loving apparent reason?????lots of question marks??
generally, you put something in the tags when you don't want it to be included in reblogs. sometimes, that's information that's a bit more personal or private, or maybe just not necessary
but more importantly you put you stupid trash garbage comments in the tags, instead of ruining the entire post by commenting your unfunny bullstuff and making everyone else see it

heh... Kek, am i right felloe Gamers

social justice mobile infantry

Social justice nuclear program

why would you out yourself like this. all these bad opinions
because I can

OH MUY loving God Guy s i just hadasc=ocial ANXIETY ATTAct because mty dUMDB forgetIGN SOCIAL STUDI Steacher is a Bigot and needs to dIe I have self Diagnodset Depresision and Anxiety because Psychologists don' tUnder Stnand my Pain

*everyone within a close vicinity started slowly clapping*

oh my god???????????????? like??????? i literaly cant right now???????????????????!?!?!?!?!!!Ԇ ԇℳѭѩѯѱ