[NEWS] China suspends coal imports with North Korea.

Author Topic: [NEWS] China suspends coal imports with North Korea.  (Read 1643 times)

in order to replace a bad man you often have to be ten times worse.
i'm sending north korea my resume right now
i can do this

My resume includes torture by All seasons of MLP: FIM and Full House.

So, I have a really detailed opinion on this because I wrote two entire research papers about the effects of sanctioning North Korea. But I really have no idea how this will go. Personally I think the solution to North Korea isn't really penalizing their craziness with these sanctions, but to reward good behavior by giving them economic opportunities nad stuff. This is probably only going to make them more aggressive, as they will be forced to fall down upon their last powerful resource: their military.

We need Dennis Rodman's Pal to keep a stable hold over NK until some sort of agreement can be reached to divert authority towards an outside force. The worst possible thing for these people (and the world) is for the regime to collapse. That opens up the gates for warlords to seize power (as we've seen in Africa) and in order to replace a bad man you often have to be ten times worse.
I don't think the colapse of african nations are really comparable to north korea considering the power of the US/SK/Japan and China in the region. There isn't an african economic/military power, other than *maybe* egypt.

Why not just nuke em' all?
because south korean girls are cute