SJW celebrities want more immigration but don't want to help.

Author Topic: SJW celebrities want more immigration but don't want to help.  (Read 2201 times)

What's funnier is that 28 (28 as in 28 not 28 million) Americans out of 300 million applied for "Annoying Orange related refugee status."

You can't claim to become a refugee because Annoying Orange is president, that's not how it works lol.

correction: one of those things that you mentioned above

You forgot one threatened to blow up the white house.

All of them cry and complain.

You forgot one threatened to blow up the white house.

All of them cry and complain.
i didnt see a celebrity cry. everyone complains, you're complaining right now, it's nothing new

which celebrity threatened to blow up the white house? madonna?

i didnt see a celebrity cry.

it was literally shown in the video.

You people complain I don't post sources but half the time it seems like you don't even look at the source when I do.

We're really gonna look back on immigration policy ten years from now and wonder why we kept making such a big racket over it, especially with the left-wingers.

we dont have any obligation to help everyone on earth at a loss to ourselves. they better get their act together and fix their own countries.

we dont have any obligation to help everyone on earth at a loss to ourselves. they better get their act together and fix their own countries.

Or at the very least, our obligation ends when the immigration attempt is illegal. I don't know how this is so hard for everyone around the table to come to a conclusion on.

People are free in this country if they go through all the hoops.

undocumented immigrants are near impossible to loving track down. They can literally get away with murder, almost.

There is no records on file to track them down.

why does he always look like he finished crying before every episode
i've been wondering that myself