Author Topic: Weapon_HandR and Weapon_HandL [NEWW!1 Weapon_HandBoth]  (Read 7728 times)

A version of what my friend Table Salt did but you also have a left hand version and both hand

Feature List:
 - raises your right hand
 - or your left
 - maybe u have a hook too, idk if that works (it does)
 - i had permission to do this since he was too lazy to do it himself
 - now includes a both hand version for nonan!

downloads
left
right
both

here's the other topic

/removesoul

why did you jsut quote the entire op

those are small hands

i cant handle the puns
i'd flip the bird but i can't stand being upside down

Better yet.  Do one that doesn't take a slot up and instead just detects a double click, then will raise that hand.  /togglehandraise to toggle whether this works on you or not.  When you double-click for that hand again, it goes down.  Therefore if you double-click with left, then double-click with right, you end up with both hands up.  No need for an item at all.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 07:08:00 PM by SWAT One »

Better yet.  Do one that doesn't take a slot up and instead just detects a double click, then ill raise that hand.  /togglehandraise to toggle whether this works on you or not.  When you double-click for that hand again, it goes down.  Therefore if you double-click with left, then dowble-click with right, you end up with both hands up.  No need for an item at all.

Y'see, the problem with that, is I have no idea how to do that.
Well, I know how to do commands and can make it raise hands in that way, but not with the double click.

Y'see, the problem with that, is I have no idea how to do that.
Well, I know how to do commands and can make it raise hands in that way, but not with the double click.
Package observer::onTrigger and armor::onTrigger - run traces to find out how many and what parameters are being used. IIRC for both its (%this, %obj, %trigger, %val), where %this is the datablock and %obj is the object the client is controlling when they triggered the function.

Package observer::onTrigger and armor::onTrigger - run traces to find out how many and what parameters are being used. IIRC for both its (%this, %obj, %trigger, %val), where %this is the datablock and %obj is the object the client is controlling when they triggered the function.

Oh god I'm so confused.
I could just make /raiserighthand and /raiselefthand, no?

Oh god I'm so confused.
I could just make /raiserighthand and /raiselefthand, no?
the point is so its easier to use in say filming or such, so no. you could do that and add keybinds, but thats more inconvenient for people who dont have the mod.

these puns are getting out of hand

why has no one done that yet

these puns are getting out of hand

why has no one done that yet

they're too busy focusing on the real ez-pz

NO

"It just makes your hand go up."  ~description.txt & Tablesalt