[NEWS] Why are flyover states such a blight on the United States?

Author Topic: [NEWS] Why are flyover states such a blight on the United States?  (Read 6405 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
Iowa countryside:

Los Angeles countryside:

california should be nuked off the face of the earth until its nothing but a barren scorched wasteland
fact

< implying there are hills in iowa

Iowa is a beautiful state. What are you trying to say?

Iowa is a beautiful state. What are you trying to say?
it's flat

U gonna die first boi
Us country people know how to self sustain

Liberals don't know stuff about self sustenance all they know is welfare and handouts

Liberals don't know stuff about self sustenance all they know is welfare and handouts
ok this generalization is a bit of a stretch

california should be nuked off the face of the earth until its nothing but a barren scorched wasteland
heck yeah dude more territory for arizona

that's why rural areas are 90% conservative

that's why rural areas are 90% conservative

Good thing too because if rural land was maintained by democrats we'd all starve

I left Chikfila off the list because they actually put care into the food they make (which is good). It's the same reason In-N-Out, easily the best burger chain, dominates the west coast.

You think flyover states are bad try living in a flyover province.

chik fil a food is good but everyone who works there is either an old lady or a homeschooled kid

i live in arkansas so that's our redeeming quality. just about everything else is stuff tho.

except we have a hella rad school program called EAST which is basically an excuse to richard around with tech at school and do stuff like fly drones, fix computers, mess with VR, and play with really expensive GPS/GIS equipment. i get to help run the tech at the annual conference. but that's the only redeeming quality of our schools